digital clock

This is a discussion on digital clock within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; well i don't want to spend on a new one...anyone have one laying around. msg me. 02 wrx...

digital clock

well i don't want to spend $50 on a new one...anyone have one laying around. msg me. 02 wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are you talking about the one that goes into your dash? I saw a thread a while ago explaining the notorious problems they have on all Subaru models with that little clock..apparently its a weak solder point on the circuit board.. Subaru WRX 2002 Digital Clock Fix | easy as 1,10,11 heres one of them if you have the time to give it a whirl...

i think mine is broken...took it apart and i can see where something shorted on the LED screen...other words, burnt screen. so for sure the soldering won't help.

fair enough...like 90% of them fail because of this solder so just thought I would mention it..

thanks...i did look into that fix but figured that it wasn't going to work on mine.

When i bought my 02 it didn't have a clock and the stock 6 disck changer so i opted just to out in an aftermarket deck so i had a clock with better EQ and customizability.

plus I've always thought that was a pretty dumb place to put just a clock. but thats my $0.02