WTB - OEM exhaust equipment -- 2002 Subaru WRX

This is a discussion on WTB - OEM exhaust equipment -- 2002 Subaru WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I live in CA. Enough said. Looking to buy a stock downpipe, and possibly stock cat-back that will fit my ...

WTB - OEM exhaust equipment -- 2002 Subaru WRX

I live in CA. Enough said. Looking to buy a stock downpipe, and possibly stock cat-back that will fit my 2002 WRX. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on this project at the moment, but It'd be a great help if I could find a decent deal. Basically just want to go stock from turbo-back. Thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

around how much are you looking to spend?

I'm not sure what it would really be worth. I think I'll probably be alright with just the downpipe/midpipe...so long as it has both cats. I'm just trying to get my car registered...otherwise I'm going to have to sell it.

ive got a whole stock turbo back. do you have an after market i could trade for or buy off you? lemme know what you think.

I have a stock catback exhaust from my 2004 wrx, FS for cheap, PM me if you're interested. I ended up putting on an HKS carbon/ti and just have kept my stock one in storage

Thanks, but I just bought a stock turbo-back this last weekend. Thanks for the responses guys