FS: SO CAL 2005 STI for sale. MUST SELL ASAP
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: SO CAL 2005 STI for sale. MUST SELL ASAP within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; A little info- this is a 2005 subaru impreza wrx STI for sale. car is onyx black on black powder ...

FS: SO CAL 2005 STI for sale. MUST SELL ASAP

A little info- this is a 2005 subaru impreza wrx STI for sale. car is onyx black on black powder coated BBS rims there are currently 600 bucks yakima surf and bike racks on the car, you can have em if you want. car has 89k miles, almost all of which are freeway miles from me commuting way to far for work and back over the last few years. Below is a detailed breakdown of what the deal is....

Im firm at 14.5k .. thats that

The GOOD
    Car runs great, have never had any major accidents or problems at all. I did once hit a guy on a bicyclist going about 2 mph but there was no damage

EVERYTHING WORKS! AC works, DCCD works, power windows, doors and alarm work, lights high adjust, intercooler sprayer sprays and stereo blasts

The car has been maintained by griffen auto who most recently replaced the stock clutch with a stage two clutch (for 2 grand...ouch!).

Rotors and pads were replaced 500 miles ago in the rear, fronts are still going strong (another 700 bucks..ouch again)

Currently I am running a cobb stage 2 map (you can have the access port, and the car should have about 340HP, with this stage two there is a full turbo back aftermarket exhaust set up with new down pipe and cat back along with a cold air intake. The thing is loud and bad ass and still does 0-60 in under 5 seconds easy.

The BAD
    There are two or three pin type dents in the doors from other jerks opening the door into my car over the years, none are chipping but they are there

The driver seat is showing some wear, but can be replaced for cheap, its not a lot of use left but its not perfect

There is a good 4 inch scratch in the clear coat on the back quaterpanel of the car, I have not touched it up but you could -not a huge deal.

Front tires are getting a little worn, backs are about 4 months old

Front two splitters are no longer on the car, they cost 55 bucks to replace but I was tired of bottoming out and ripping them off and buying new ones every year.

there is a small chip in the windshield that has been fixed but is still visible

rims have scratches- some chips in powder coat- could fix for about 12 bucks. also not a big deal

This car has served me well, always starts, could potentially pull hot asian girls, always smoked dirtbags in lame cars, but I am kind of over it, have two cars and one parking space. I do owe a little bit on the car still so purchaser will get a bill of sale at time of purchase and pink slip about ten days later once the loan is paid off.

ohh and just to set the expectation in advance, the pics are the car as is, its its kind of dirty state, Im not going to spend money detailing the car so you can come and low ball me. take that

I have plenty of pics, feel free to email or PM
    Last edited by Gabewillwin; 09-25-2009 at 03:26 PM.
    If you ever go back in time, dont touch anything.

2005 STi
    Cobb Ap Stage Two/ Cobb Suspension Stage one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

willing to party out the wheels? roof rack? brembos?

no, im looking to sell the whole thing intact. I bought another subaru and there are just too many cars in my little garage. Thanks!

2005 STi

asking price? nice sti bump

blackbookusa.com - Internet Suite - CA with 89,000 miles

Black Book Wholesale
    Extra Clean Clean Average Rough
    Base $18,000 $17,100 $15,800 $14,000
    Options $0 $0 $0 $0
    Mileage Adj. ($2,525) ($2,025) ($1,450) ($825)
    Total $15,475 $15,075 $14,350 $13,175

Click to Hide Retail Values Black Book Retail
    Extra Clean Clean Average Rough
    Base $21,175 $20,075 $18,425 $16,325
    Options $0 $0 $0 $0
    Mileage Adj. ($2,525) ($2,025) ($1,450) ($825)
    Total $18,650 $18,050 $16,975 $15,500

Click to Hide Trade-In Values Black Book Trade-In
    Clean Average Rough
    Base $17,280 $16,060 $13,250
    Options $0 $0 $0
    Mileage Adj. ($2,025) ($1,450) ($825)
    Total $15,255 $14,610 $12,425
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

price is 14.5k should be in the post by now...totally blew it earlier

2005 STi

The down pipe is catted? Have you had it smogged yet?

I have not had to smog the car since it was bought. But the cat is not catted, but throw a stock DP for inspection and call it a day, should be no problem.

2005 STi

car is register until aug 2010 btw.

2005 STi

Just a heads up; in California, when selling a used car, the seller is legally liable to provide a passing smog certificate no older than 90 days.

this is the case for a car "older" than 4 years, since this car is not older than 4 years we should be ok
    Last edited by Gabewillwin; 09-25-2009 at 07:21 PM.

2005 STi

Since the registration is good through August 2010, I assume you bought it in August 2005 or before. If that is the case, then it is 4 years + 1 (almost 2) month(s) old, and the DMV will require a cert.

if this is the case, lets hope it goes out of state , otherwise im happy to make sure it passes smog by throwing stock DP back on.

2005 STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.