FS (NORCAL): Prodrive STi Red springs

This is a discussion on FS (NORCAL): Prodrive STi Red springs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I am selling a set of Prodrive '05+ STi springs, the red ones. I loved these springs but replaced ...

Registered User stan_tichomirov's Avatar

FS (NORCAL): Prodrive STi Red springs

Hello,

I am selling a set of Prodrive '05+ STi springs, the red ones. I loved these springs but replaced them with stock '05 STi springs for a bit softer ride and a little more ride height in the front. They should be an awesome match for OEM STi struts. I ran them on '07 FXT over WRX struts with Koni inserts.

The red Prodrives are advertised as being 25% stiffer than stock USDM STi springs. They even out the stock STi stance, lowering the front a bit. The springs have some usual scratches on them, otherwise they are great.

$200 + shipping.

Stan
    '07 XT 5MT with VF43
    handling > power > looks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Will 05 STi prodrives fit on an 04? I read that they would, but would have a tad higher ride height?

Registered User stan_tichomirov's Avatar
    You are right, they will fit and may raise the car a bit -- '04 STi springs are shorter than '05-'07. You'd have higher spring rates, more rake and a tad more suspension travel, not sure what it'd look like -- haven't seen any pictures of '04 STis with this setup.

Stan
    '07 XT 5MT with VF43
    handling > power > looks