04 parts. prices reduced
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 parts. prices reduced within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Stock TD04 turbo, about 40k miles, no shaft play at all, but i removed the oil feed line on the ...

04 parts. prices reduced

Stock TD04 turbo, about 40k miles, no shaft play at all, but i removed the oil feed line on the bottom because it had a crack. Could replace with your current one. 120 shipped. SOLD

EBAY Big TMIC. This like one of the biggest TM i seen. Welding was done real nice. Went to front mount. comes with y pipe, and had to extend the silicon since it came short but i used the wrx DIY and extended it with a copper pipe, works perfect. $170 shipped

WRX stock fuel pump 40k miles make me offer

WRX/STI front strut tower bar. had it on for 10k miles. grabbed it off ebay. took it off and never put it back on. Decrease under steer SOLD

WRX/STI OEM turbo inlet hose, bought this a month ago since mine broke but decided never to install. Grabbed a silicon one instead. this is basically brand new from dealer. $50 shipped. SOLD

WRX 5x100 brake rotors, all around. still in good condition. taken off at 40k miles. pick up since shipping is expensive due to weight

HID kit 6000k. Brand new in box. Found another set in my trunk. H1 bulbs so 04-05 WRX( still works on other cars if H1) comes with whole kit, ballasts, bulbs, wires. 6000k so its a nice clean look/ like white. better than the average blue or purple in my opinion SOLD!!!

NEW Greddy Type RS BOV recirculation adapter. Recirculate your BOV, better for the intake , turbo and injectors. 30mm hole i think. nade usually for evo or wrx/sti. comes light blue $20shipped

04 Stock boost solenoid, takin off at 40k miles. make offer

text, dont call cuz my speaker busted. 7738160604
    Last edited by phatmike0704; 09-28-2009 at 01:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you still have that turbo inlet for sale

yes sir

hi. i text you today. just wanted to show you it was me the 505 area code

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.