FOR SALE 'stockers' with virtually new Michelin's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FOR SALE 'stockers' with virtually new Michelin's within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just acquired a WRX and it came with stock rims mounted with Michelin 'Harmony' M&S radials, sized 205/60/16. I ...

FOR SALE 'stockers' with virtually new Michelin's

I just acquired a WRX and it came with stock rims mounted with Michelin 'Harmony' M&S radials, sized 205/60/16.

I drove the car less than 1,000 miles before replacing these with BBS STI rims. Everything is flawless and virtually brand new.

The wheels are accented with 'WRB" trim. They were professionally finished and they look great.

I am in Carson City, NV - suggest 'local' pick-up (heavy with tires mounted to ship )

asking $599. Mike 775-544-9801
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3927349693_1e40510c59.jpg   3927350683_175ed8b5b7.jpg   3927351685_fe5940f936.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump...now $499.

isn't that an attractive offer?

$450...those are NEW Michelin tires and PERFECT condition rims = anyone?

now only $400. that is easily $500. in NEW TIRES, professionally refinished rims (I guess you either like them or not with the custom WRB paint), mounted, balanced, bolt right up - great WINTER set up for someone? What is a good price? I am open? Would like to move these! In northern NV....

Any pictures of the car with these wheels on it? I am curious to see how they look actually on the car.

here you go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG1020.jpg   IMG_0358.jpg  

Thanks for the quick response. I liked them when I saw just the wheels, but on the car it doesn't look how I'd hoped. Good luck with the sale.

$400. for 4 wheels and tires..in FLAWLESS like new condition, just bolt 'em up! Perfect winter set up! Price too high at $400.?

Bump for being 30 min away from me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.