Take over payments on 09 Subaru wrx

This is a discussion on Take over payments on 09 Subaru wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; It's a red 09 Subaru wrx with 17x8 rota g force black rims, pioneer touch screen nav deck , access ...

Take over payments on 09 Subaru wrx

It's a red 09 Subaru wrx with 17x8 rota g force black rims, pioneer touch screen nav deck , access port , agency downpipe , spt catback exhaust , spt short-shifter , tinted windows . Oil changed every 3000 miles , 200 miles on car . 500 dollar a month payments and it's all yours. I'm only 19 and want another Subaru that is a little cheaper , can't pay for it anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi! Good luck with the sale. Could you please clarify how many miles are on the car, and your location? Thanks.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer151 View Post
    Oil changed every 3000 miles , 200 miles on car.
    huh??????

Good luck with finding someone to take over the payments. Many people can still find new 09's and get a lower monthly payment. Even if they refinance the amount, they are refinancing a used car and will get a higher interest rate.

Best of luck to you man. I had to get rid of my STi for similar reasons.

Edit: Saw in your other posts you have approx 20000 miles on your 09. Damn son! Your about 2500 short of matching my 08. Nothing wrong with that though. It will make it a lot harder for someone to bite at your offer though as 20000 miles on a car that isn't even a year old is extremely high.
    Last edited by CJ05; 09-08-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

NO I have 20000 miles on the car but i felt like the motor didn't have all the power it should so I took it to my Subaru store and they replaced the motor . 6000 dollars in replacement that was cover in warranty . I get it back next week , so the motor right now has 0 miles on it . So I want to give it up if someone wants to take over my payments . I live in northern California .