FS: DDM HID light kit for WRXs
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: DDM HID light kit for WRXs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys.... I bought this HID kit from DDM: And even got the extra power harness just in case: I've ...

Wrinklechops

FS: DDM HID light kit for WRXs

Hey guys.... I bought this HID kit from DDM:

And even got the extra power harness just in case:

I've had them for a few weeks and couldn't get time to install them. And now I find out I am probably going to be having to get rid of my WRX So if any of you guys want this setup, it's yours.

$100 shipped to anywhere. DDM won't take a return without charging me a 20% restocking fee.

Also, forgot to add that they are H1 low beams. I think that will fit just about any Subaru.

And also, they're 5000k color temperature. I find that to be a good balance between too white and too blue and obnoxious lol
    Last edited by Wrinklechops; 09-05-2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: bulb info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ddm hid

whats the color temperature??

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by yongsik_park View Post
    whats the color temperature??
    5000k. Thanks for reminding me to add that.

hids

any pics on the car.

Wrinklechops
    any pics on the car.
    No like I said they're brand new in the box, I haven't installed them.

hids

is this 35w or the 55w???

Wrinklechops
    is this 35w or the 55w???
    35w sorry forgot to add that too.

To me, 55w is just too insane. 35w will still make your car look really good and you'll also be able to see much better at night while at the same time avoiding blinding people

hids

ohh i am looking for a kit. but im actually looking for the artic blue temp color.

Wrinklechops
    ohh i am looking for a kit. but im actually looking for the artic blue temp color.
    And what color temperature would that be? 5000k is actually pretty artic blue

hids.

i was looking into maybe 8k or 10k. but if i change my mind. ill get back with u

Wrinklechops
    BUMP for $90 shipped.

Crucial Racing's HID kit is $95 and can take up to 3 weeks to ship out. Theirs doesn't even come with a wiring harness for added stability on your electrical system:

:: Crucial Racing HID Kits

So $90 shipped for everything I am offering is a good deal!

Wrinklechops
    Bump for $85 shipped.

Sorry for this thread getting out of control.

I Support ClubWRX
    So these haven't been installed but have they been opened up already like somebody tried to install them?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

$85 for an HID kit? with lifetime warranty? wow thats really something...
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    So these haven't been installed but have they been opened up already like somebody tried to install them?
    I tried to install 1 side, gave up. They didn't even get dirty at all. Never even took the plastic caps off anything. I took one look at it and couldn't figure it out and didn't have the time to deal with it. Now I'm filing bankruptcy and getting the car repo'd anyways so I need to ditch them. The power harness and the rest of it is absolutely brand new in the box, never even touched.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    $85 for an HID kit? with lifetime warranty? wow thats really something...
    Are you being facetious?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.