WTB: 2004 STi wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 2004 STi wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello ladies and gents! I am looking for some new rims for my subie. Preferably 2004 STi rims, but may ...

Arrow WTB: 2004 STi wheels

Hello ladies and gents!
    I am looking for some new rims for my subie. Preferably 2004 STi rims, but may consider some aftermarket look-a-likes.

Thanks for reading!!
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread got 47 views and no posts??? No one out there knows anyone with rims??

How about aftermarket suggestions??? Anyone??
    2004 WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by predavore View Post
    I'm guess predavore was attempting to link to a for sale thread on Mnsubaru.com but didn't realize that you have to be a member to view that thread. So if you are not a member of that site, when you click the link it automatically redirects you to a log on screen for that site.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Steph View Post
    This thread got 47 views and no posts??? No one out there knows anyone with rims??

How about aftermarket suggestions??? Anyone??
    The '04 STi wheels go really fast so you would have to watch nasioc regularly if you want some nice ones. Another option is BBS RK028 that came on some bugeyes and saabarus. They are a lot rarer but no one is looking for them so the ads stick around (try craigslist). Also they are cheaper ($100-$150 ea) because they are not forged and don't clear big brake kits (Subaru 4/2-pots or brembos etc., they do clear the H6 rear mod though). IMO they are nicer looking, but that is just my preference speaking.

Here are some pics on my car if your interested: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...my-mods-2.html
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I'm guess predavore was attempting to link to a for sale thread on Mnsubaru.com but didn't realize that you have to be a member to view that thread. So if you are not a member of that site, when you click the link it automatically redirects you to a log on screen for that site.
    LOL! oops. sorry, i was way too tried this morning and didnt even notice it was a login for another site. though it was trying to fish my password.
    2004 WRX WRBlue 4EAT (my wifes car)

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    The '04 STi wheels go really fast so you would have to watch nasioc regularly if you want some nice ones. Another option is BBS RK028 that came on some bugeyes and saabarus. They are a lot rarer but no one is looking for them so the ads stick around (try craigslist). Also they are cheaper ($100-$150 ea) because they are not forged and don't clear big brake kits (Subaru 4/2-pots or brembos etc., they do clear the H6 rear mod though). IMO they are nicer looking, but that is just my preference speaking.

Here are some pics on my car if your interested: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...my-mods-2.html
    do Saabarus have the same bolt pattern as and 04? i thought they were all 05+?

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    do Saabarus have the same bolt pattern as and 04? i thought they were all 05+?
    You know, I never figured that out exactly. The Saab wheels were discussed as RK028 in a few threads but it looks like an error. The technical sheet lists RK029 and others for Saab, but the are all listed as 5x110+... not 5x100 or 5x114?? See pg.44

Anyways, I am 99% RK028 were only made 17x7 et48 5x100 as specified below. Searching the PDF only give RK028 under the one Subaru heading (see page 46).

http://www.kyklooppi.fi/dump/bmw/BBS...20taulukko.pdf
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Saabarus are 5x100.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by predavore View Post
    ok, i registered and i still cant see the add. would like to post in here what you have?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.