Nice 02 Bugeye after market parts.. CHEAP!... Houston

This is a discussion on Nice 02 Bugeye after market parts.. CHEAP!... Houston within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 1. I have a Kaminari Reverse cowl carbon fiber hood.. on the car about 2 months.. has 1 really tiny ...

Exclamation Nice 02 Bugeye after market parts.. CHEAP!... Houston

1. I have a Kaminari Reverse cowl carbon fiber hood.. on the car about 2 months.. has 1 really tiny dent on the passenger side.. really nothing wasnt enough for me to send it back.

2. A set of Dual halo HID combo headlights (black) with matching black grill with subaru emblem... been on the car as long as the hood.. they look badass.

3. A set of 16 inch TWS track star 5 black with red lip wheels... fits stock tires.. has 1 curb rash mark about an inch on the lip other then that they are perfect.. been on the car for about 10 months.

4. A set of euro style taillights perfect condition...

Send me a text or call me for pics and prices ... need to sell fast so im willing to let them go cheap.. 832 618 6113.. My name is Cody... And im in Houston TX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can you post pics of the headlights?
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    They are the cheapo eBay lights.