HKS Downpipe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on HKS Downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I want to sell my hks downpipe from my 2002 wrx it will fit 02-06 i am asking 0 obo ...

HKS Downpipe

I want to sell my hks downpipe from my 2002 wrx it will fit 02-06 i am asking $200 obo and i also have a catback exhaust $200 obo or if u want bolt of them i will take $325 for it u can e-mail me at jasonsilva44@yahoo.com or call me at 405-429-9669 ask for jason

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Is it the bellmouth model?

what kinda of catback is it?

i dont really know what brand the catback is i had it on my car and it sounded really good.and the downpipe is a flat plat and sorry it took me so long to give a reply i dont get to get on a lot any more if u would like to talk more about the products u are more then welcome to call me at 405-429-9669 thanks jason

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkbeem
    the downpipe is a flat plat and sorry it took me so long to give a reply
    The downpipe can be had for ~$130 new.

If you really want to sell it, look to get no more than $75 shipped for it.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

ok thanks for the heads up the people on this forum r good people and i hope to get another subay one day but i will keep in touch with u all.and i will change the price on the downpipe.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.