WTB Top feed injectors.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB Top feed injectors. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys. I'm building my 04 mitsu ralliart and I need larger injectors. Right now i'm running just a 5th ...

WTB Top feed injectors.

Hey guys. I'm building my 04 mitsu ralliart and I need larger injectors. Right now i'm running just a 5th fuel injector but its a nightmare to tune. I need 4 larger ones.

If you read this thread here The Ralliart Fuel Injector upgrade thread. - evolutionm.net there is a short list of injectors that work for my car. most of them are wrx and sti injectors.

So basically, i'm looking for TOP FEED ONLY injectors that are 565cc or higher. preferably 720cc. The theory is if it is top fed, and can fit in a stock WRX fuel rail, it can fit my car.

so preferably, i would like to get the JDM STI pinks top fed 565cc injector, as this would be perfect for my "stage 2 build" Than later on down the road i can just bore them out to 720 for my stage3 build.

If not, than any injector that fits the description in that thread i would be interested in. I need four of them. Email me at Ralliart_on_lsd@yahoo.com if you have any. or come on here and post, i'll check this as well.

thanks for the help

Joe D

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.