04 WRX/STI OEM and after

This is a discussion on 04 WRX/STI OEM and after within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; just finished my car and wont be needin these anymore Stock TD04 turbo, about 40k miles, no shaft play at ...

04 WRX/STI OEM and after

just finished my car and wont be needin these anymore

Stock TD04 turbo, about 40k miles, no shaft play at all, but i removed the oil feed line on the bottom because it had a crack. Could replace with your current one. 100 picked up 130 shipped

Big TMIC, about 2k miles. bought this off my guy a few monts ago. This like one of the biggest TM i seen. Went to front mount. Has 4 small bent fins at most. comes with y pipe, and had to extend the silicon since it came short but i used the wrx DIY and extended it with a copper pipe, works perfect. Looks new. $150 obo + $40 shipping

WRX stock fuel pump 40k miles make me offer

WRX/STI front strut tower bar. had it on for 10k miles. grabbed it off ebay. took it off and never put it back on. Decrease under steer $15 SOLD

WRX/STI OEM turbo inlet hose, bought this a month ago since mine broke but decided never to install. Grabbed a silicon one instead. this is basically brand new from dealer. $40, 50 shipped

WRX 5x100 brake rotors, all around. still in good condition. taken off at 40k miles. make me an offer

HID kit 6000k. Brand new in box. Found another set in my trunk. H1 bulbs so 04-05 WRX( still works on other cars if H1) comes with whole kit, ballasts, bulbs, wires. 6000k so its a nice clean look/ like white. better than the average blue or purple in my opinion $60 SOLD

NEW Greddy Type RS BOV RECIRCULATION ADAPTER NOT BOV. Recirculate your BOV, better for the intake , turbo and injectors. 30mm hole i think. nade usually for evo or wrx/sti. comes light blue $20

text, dont call cuz my speaker busted. 7738160604
    Last edited by phatmike0704; 09-13-2009 at 03:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    just finished my car and wont be needin these anymore

Stock TD04 turbo, about 40k miles, no shaft play at all, but i removed the oil feed line on the bottom because it had a crack. Could replace with your current one. 150 obo

Big TMIC, about 2k miles. bought this off my guy a few monts ago. This like one of the biggest TM i seen. Went to front mount. Has 4 small bent fins at most. comes with y pipe, and had to extend the silicon since it came short but i used the wrx DIY and extended it with a copper pipe, works perfect. Looks new. $150 obo

WRX stock fuel pump 40k miles make me offer

WRX/STI front strut tower bar. had it on for 10k miles. grabbed it off ebay. took it off and never put it back on. Decrease under steer $15

WRX/STI OEM turbo inlet hose, bought this a month ago since mine broke but decided never to install. Grabbed a silicon one instead. this is basically brand new from dealer. $40

WRX 5x100 brake rotors, all around. still in good condition. taken off at 40k miles. make me an offer

HID kit 6000k. Brand new in box. Found another set in my trunk. H1 bulbs so 04-05 WRX( still works on other cars if H1) comes with whole kit, ballasts, bulbs, wires. 6000k so its a nice clean look/ like white. better than the average blue or purple in my opinion $60

NEW Greddy Type RS BOV recirculation adapter. Recirculate your BOV, better for the intake , turbo and injectors. 30mm hole i think. nade usually for evo or wrx/sti. comes light blue $20

text, dont call cuz my speaker busted. 7738160604
    very interested in the tmic and strut bar...if you can send pics or post pics i would appreciate it! thanks!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #132

"buy it, ease it, brake it, fix it, trash it, change it now upgrade it."

"i can easily rip the spine out of cars, and watch their bodies fall into a sea of oil and metal"

You have been PM'd.
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

Is it possible to put a turbo from a WRX or STi into an RS?

Nevermind, answered my own question.
    Last edited by erksplee; 09-08-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: answered question asked

possibly interested in turbo tmic and blow off.

will the turbo fit a 2002 wrx ?

help can sum1 please show me how to create a post thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ZACK777 View Post
    You have been PM'd.

I Support ClubWRX
    you needed more posts, which you've now realized.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

texted you. . . no response on top mount and turbo

still got the hid's up for grabs?

hey the hid's you posted, they have everything im going to need for the install right? and was it 60 you wanted for them? is that with shipping?

03 wrx

I am interested in the TMIC