2009 sti stock exhaust for sale

This is a discussion on 2009 sti stock exhaust for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; if anyone wants a 2009 sti cat back exhaust i got one for sale for 150 dollars if anyone needs ...

2009 sti stock exhaust for sale

if anyone wants a 2009 sti cat back exhaust i got one for sale for 150 dollars if anyone needs parts for their subaru you can hit me up i might have or or be able to find it cheap

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by foqtoo View Post
    if anyone wants a 2009 sti cat back exhaust i got one for sale for 150 dollars if anyone needs parts for their subaru you can hit me up i might have or or be able to find it cheap
    besides for the obvious reasons such as the rear bumper..would a sti exhaust bolt up to a 2009 wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by 2w0r0x9 View Post
    besides for the obvious reasons such as the rear bumper..would a sti exhaust bolt up to a 2009 wrx?
    yes it will but only on the 5 door the 4 door has has a dual muffler set up

06 sti muffler

i also have a 06 sti muffler for $120.00

Is there a way I can fit 2009 STI muffler on 2008 WRX 4-door?

yes it will but only on the 5 door the 4 door has has a dual muffler set up
    ummmm isnt the sti dual? So wouldnt the cat back work on the 4 door and not the 5 door?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    ummmm isnt the sti dual? So wouldnt the cat back work on the 4 door and not the 5 door?
    not only dual exhaust, but quad tipped, I wouldn't think they'd work at all on either the sedan or hatch as a direct bolt on. I could be wrong though, but I'd do some research before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by kickniteasy View Post
    not only dual exhaust, but quad tipped, I wouldn't think they'd work at all on either the sedan or hatch as a direct bolt on. I could be wrong though, but I'd do some research before buying.
    Well the 5 door only has has single exhaust port coming out of the passenger side... So you would have to do some modification or new bumper at the least for that... But the 4 door i dont know... maybe the "quad tips" may be to wide to fit in the oem exhaust placement on the bumper on the 4 doors... be interesting to see though...
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY

the four door wrx has a Y pipe right before the mufflers the hatch has one big muffler that sits horizontal on the rear bumper the four door has the spare hump underneath there wish it wont let that big muffler get in there on each side of the muffler the pipes come out for dual there is no y pipe on hatch if you wanted to switch to an sti quad tip instead of dual tip as the wrx you might be able to get just the cut outs from the sti instead of the hole bumper wish the bumper follows the wide body it justwouldnt look right but with the cut outs for it it would look good
    Last edited by foqtoo; 08-23-2009 at 09:55 PM.

for everyone with the four doors i would suggest the spt exhaust i can probably get it a lot chheaper than the dealer if anyone intrested or 5 door spt exhaust for wrxs and stis

for everyone with the four doors i would suggest the spt exhaust i can probably get it a lot chheaper than the dealer if anyone intrested or 5 door spt exhaust for wrxs and stis
    For how much? 4door

the four door wrx has a Y pipe right before the mufflers the hatch has one big muffler that sits horizontal on the rear bumper the four door has the spare hump underneath there wish it wont let that big muffler get in there on each side of the muffler the pipes come out for dual there is no y pipe on hatch if you wanted to switch to an sti quad tip instead of dual tip as the wrx you might be able to get just the cut outs from the sti instead of the hole bumper wish the bumper follows the wide body it justwouldnt look right but with the cut outs for it it would look good
    This "," is a coma and this "." is a period. They are used in the English language when typing, or scribing to show both breaks, pauses and changes of thought during reading. Without using such grammatical punctuations, ones thoughts and points of interest in a paragraph will run together. This will cause your points of interest to not make sense to the end reader.

Tomorrow we can speak about semi colons ";" !!!
    Last edited by Poohbear; 08-24-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    This "," is a coma and this "." is a period. They are used in the English language when typing, or scribing to show both breaks, pauses and changes of thought during reading. Without using such grammatical punctuations, ones thoughts and points of interest in a paragraph will run together. This will cause your points of interest to not make sense to the end reader.

Tomorrow we can speak about semi colons ";" !!!
    I myself do not see the need in using commas i think they are over rated ps periods suck too see look everyone this makes perfect sense without the use of commas or anything like that so guess this about wraps up my case point proven

oh... wait...

...underneath there wish it wont ... bumper wish the bumper...
    do you mean "which"?
    Last edited by psi_guy; 08-24-2009 at 07:37 PM.

exaust yazmo

i have a legacy 1994 sedan awd turbo and i know that wrx exaust is almost the same with about 6 inch mid pipe longer

any pic of the exaust im really interested

yazmo

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    This is 2 months old and it won't fit on your car.