All these parts come complete to install right away. All these parts are in great condition. I decided to upgrade everything on my STi so i no longer have use for them and they need to go right away. I can give you the number to my Technician and any questions i cant answer he will be able to. Shipping is free of charge. Lets see first off i have a GT35r twin scroll turbo with ATP housing Also comes with the turbo charger. Optional if you want both or just one. Next i have my Hydra-EMS stand alone ECU. If your looking for a smart computer this is the one. Then i have intercooler system and it comes with all of the piping. all which have a chrome finish. I also have a NOS system/purge system that's ready to be put in a car. has two 15 pound tanks full,one blue and the other chrome. The kit comes with everything ready to install. And last but least a alcohol/methanol kit. This will seriously cool your car down when its usually running a little hot. I have plenty of pictures of everything if interested just e-mail me at jeramiah_w@yahoo.com or hit me on pm. thanks!