04 WRX OEM Parts!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 WRX OEM Parts!!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i got a 02-07 OEM WRX turbo inlet pipe. no cracks or leaks. perfect. took it off my car at ...

04 WRX OEM Parts!!!!

i got a 02-07 OEM WRX turbo inlet pipe. no cracks or leaks. perfect. took it off my car at 2k miles. its oem so direct fit. this is real cheap so get while you still can $40, 50 shipped anywher in US

Bought this cuz i thought my boot was leaking but it was some thin else so i dont need it. it was off an 04, works perfect, came off at 44k miles, looks perfect. ask for pics $200 or best offer

04-05 WRX HID KIT
    bought it and never had the time to install it comes wit H1 6000k bulbs, ballasts, wires, everything u need. still in box. paid120, 40, 60 Shipped and ther urs. SOLD!!!!
    Last edited by phatmike0704; 09-13-2009 at 09:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

04 WRX OEM Parts!!!!

04-05 WRX HID kit
    bought it and never had the time to install it comes wit H1 6000k bulbs, ballasts, wires, everything u need. still in box. paid 120, 40, 60 shipped and ther urs.

02-07 OEM WRX turbo inlet pipe. no cracks or leaks. perfect. took it off my car at 2k miles. its oem so direct fit. $40, 50 shipped

04 wrx OEM steering rack and pinion
    Bought this cuz i thought my boot was leaking but it was some thin else so i dont need it. it was off an 04, works perfect, came off at 44k miles, looks perfect. ask for pics 200 or best offer

04 WRX OEM intercooler with Y-pipe
    just took it off, has 40k miles. works perfect, has a screen over it. 40, 60 shipped

PM sent dude. thanks!

-vic-

hey PM me a price for the turbo inlet pipe shipped to 28655. Thanks

how much for the HID's for the 04-05 wrx?

Hey, so how much do you want to let them go for? with shipping?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.