06 sti stock turbo, intercooler and other parts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 sti stock turbo, intercooler and other parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Cosmo_RE actually no, i have had great offers but so far nobody with cash in hand ready ...

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_RE View Post
    actually no, i have had great offers but so far nobody with cash in hand ready to buy

and if someone is selling a turbo out there for half this price then jump on it but my bet is, that it has been abused and is not as in good condition as this one is

and you can always buy those turbos off that sight or an ebay turbo, probably about the same as far as quality goes
    whoa brotha...600 for a stock turbo? As stated previously...you might wanna come down in price. I know you're not in a rush to sell, but for half the price you can get the same pieces on this site AND on NASIOC. I'm currently in the market for a different turbo, and I have found better turbos for less money. GL with sale at that price man.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Also you said youre selling the bumper and bumper support pad...what color is your STI?

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

not bumper cover, the metal bumper and foam pad behind that

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    whoa brotha...600 for a stock turbo? As stated previously...you might wanna come down in price. I know you're not in a rush to sell, but for half the price you can get the same pieces on this site AND on NASIOC. I'm currently in the market for a different turbo, and I have found better turbos for less money. GL with sale at that price man.
    WOW subaru's must be pieces of junk if people sell parts for that cheap, lol oh well, i will throw them in the river before i let someone try to give me pocket change for perfectly good parts

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_RE View Post
    WOW subaru's must be pieces of junk if people sell parts for that cheap, lol oh well, i will throw them in the river before i let someone try to give me pocket change for perfectly good parts
    It's not junk dude...It's just the going rate for used parts. You can't ask double what 99% of the rest of the community sells their parts for. When it comes down to it, it's a used part.

well it still must be a suby thing, cause i dont know any parts from other cars that are that cheap, 200-300 for an OEM turbo in excellent condition, and i am willing to bet that the other ones sold have more miles and have been abused unlike these ones. i dont know about how cheap people think but i know its worth it to me to pay a little more to know that the parts are gonna last or show up in good condition unlike messages i have got like after buying intercoolers they get shipped and when installed they leak or turbos that have been bought and have shaft play or leak oil... but whatever makes you feel better go ahead and buy your "going rate used parts"

I Support ClubWRX
    Well obviously...because you're selling subaru parts to the subaru community...what other kind of thing would it be? You may have heard horror stories on used parts...but I've heard horror stories on new parts too...It's hit or miss with any part you buy.

for a little more then 600 bucks im going to buy a brand new 16G and enjoy the extra power over the sti turbo. try 350-400 obo.
    Last edited by c00lbeans; 08-18-2009 at 02:35 AM.
    Bugeye Mafia #185
    Blobeye Syndicate #38
    San Remo Alliance............#002

well my bet is your "brand new 16G" will not be near the quality of OEM

Price Drop

Sold
    Last edited by Cosmo_RE; 09-09-2009 at 10:50 AM.

ho much for intercooler shipped to 67337? thanks.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #132

"buy it, ease it, brake it, fix it, trash it, change it now upgrade it."

"i can easily rip the spine out of cars, and watch their bodies fall into a sea of oil and metal"

Last edited by Cosmo_RE; 08-26-2009 at 02:06 AM.

drop drop

intercooler SOLD thanks

300 shipped for turbo ? if it will fit an 02 wrx ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast