Apex GT Spec Catback (Bay Area/Sac)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Apex GT Spec Catback (Bay Area/Sac) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Apex GT Spec catback that was on my 05 STi for only about 5000 miles. Great exhaust and in excellent ...

Apex GT Spec Catback (Bay Area/Sac)

Apex GT Spec catback that was on my 05 STi for only about 5000 miles. Great exhaust and in excellent condition.
    Available for pick up only in San Francisco or Sacramento or anywhere in between on I-80. $350 OBO
    Call at 415-298-9279
    ApexI GT Spec Catback Exhaust Subaru WRX/STI 02+

The GT Spec Muffler is the ultimate in high power exhaust systems. Previously available only for select GT class vehicles, we are now proud to offer the GT Muffler for a wide variety of popular vehicles. The GT System is a FULLY polished stainless steel exhaust utilizing a massive 95mm* (3.74 inches) piping diameter channeled through a 114.3mm (4.5 inch) tip. A'PEX proudly stands as one of the only manufacturers in Japan to own and operate a 95mm mandrel pipe bender. An A'PEX Silencer is included to suppress exhaust sound output for street applications. By using even lighter SUS 304 stainless steel piping to save weight, the GT Series muffler stands as the benchmark of power, craftsmanship, and design. Each muffler incorporates immaculate robotic TIG welds as well as hand crafted welding.

Piping: 74.7mm-85mm; 115mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(3).jpg   photo(4).jpg  
    Last edited by allenmr; 07-27-2009 at 03:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Anyone in norcal interested in it for $300 or does anyone out of state want it?

bump

bump

got any pics?

pics are up on craigslist.

Apexi GT Spec Catback (02+ WRX/STi)

Is the cb still for sale?

yes it is

Okay.

Are there any dents, scratches, scuffs, etc?
    I live in CO and am interested in taking it off your hands. Do you have pics of it on your car?

Thanks.

It's in good shape, but I'm in Tennessee and it's in California, so I don't think shipping is an option until thanksgiving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.