FS: Gold SSR Type C, 17x7.5, 5x100, 13lbs per wheel, like new!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Gold SSR Type C, 17x7.5, 5x100, 13lbs per wheel, like new! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale are my four SSR Type-C wheels. These wheels were on my 2005 WRX. They have a 5x100 ...

FS: Gold SSR Type C, 17x7.5, 5x100, 13lbs per wheel, like new!

Up for sale are my four SSR Type-C wheels. These wheels were on my 2005 WRX. They have a 5x100 bolt pattern. The exterior is nearly flawless, save for 1 inch of light curb rash on one wheel (see picture for detail). These wheels are exceptionally light. Everyone who picks them up (including the guy who dismounted my tires for me) is shocked at how light they are. They are plenty strong, however.

Offset is 48.5mm +/- 1mm according to my measurements.

These come with the following:
    4 x SSR Center Caps
    4 x SSR metal valve stems (black anodized)
    4 x Security lug nuts with matching socket
    20 x Lug nuts to match the angle of the holes (stock WRX lug nuts have a different angle)

Tire Rack has the anthracite version of these wheels for $470 each on closeout ($1880 for the set). I don't think the gold version is in production any more, as I haven't been able to find it for a long time.

Asking $1100 + shipping.

The only trades I would consider are a catted DP and catless UP for a 2005 WRX.

This is the only damage to any of the wheels:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you have a pic of them when they were on your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyccandyman View Post
    do you have a pic of them when they were on your car?
    Sent you a PM.

i know its been a while since you posted.. but i need to buy one rim.. let me know if you can do that by chance... pdoyle@gmu.edu
    I'm saying, what else is there to do besides relax?
    Let the problems in your mind, become ancient artifacts. Perhaps, these raps, can help you alleviate,
    the things thats got you trippin', now whatch me demonsrtate. First you, ignore the non-sense
    and clear your conscience, let your pen touch the paper, write verbs and consonants.
    As the words become a sentence, you start to feel indifferent. The stress is out your mind,
    you feel like the weight was lifted. Terrific.

Sold these a while ago, unfortunately.

Good luck finding a single wheel! That's a tough spot to be in with a set of discontinued (as far as I know) wheels. Nice car, by the way. Looks exactly like mine did.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.