WTB: Your Downpipe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: Your Downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for a downpipe in decent condition. Must be bellmouth. Would be nice if it had an extra O2 bung, ...

WTB: Your Downpipe

Looking for a downpipe in decent condition. Must be bellmouth. Would be nice if it had an extra O2 bung, but not a big deal. Cannot be GrimmSpeed, already know it doesn't fit my wagon.

I'm located in SE Pennsylvania. Let me know what you have.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

C'mon...anyone? Catted or not, don't care!
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Hi,
    I have a used Injen Super SES Catted Downpipe for sale.
    I am about to list it for sale on here.
    It is a bellmouth with an O2 sensor bung.
    Has about 8000 miles on it.
    Fits WRX 02-06 and STI 2.5L 04-06.
    Worth 495$ new online.
    Make me an offer if you are interested. I will post pics if you are interested.

Thanks

In negotiations now. But if it falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks for the help.
    ~Stan

I've got a Invidia WRX STI V2 Downpipe catless. Will fit 06-07 wrx and or STI. Haven't used it on my car yet, either looking to trade for Catted downpipe or will to sell for $200. Original price i payed was around $260. But will to make a good offer. PM if you want any pictures. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.