FS: AEM Intake

This is a discussion on FS: AEM Intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've got a AEM short ram intake for sale for a 2002-2004 wrx. It's blue and has less than a ...

FS: AEM Intake

I've got a AEM short ram intake for sale for a 2002-2004 wrx. It's blue and has less than a few weeks of use. I had it on my WRX before I blew the motor so I sold everything on my car and this is the only thing I have left. Make an offer if you're interested. I would prefer local pick up only (King Of Prussia, PA) but I may ship. I paid 230 for it new I believe. I'm obviouly not wanting that, but please no low ballers. If you want pics I will give you a link on 2 other forums I have them listed already. I have a new car now and this intake has no use for me at all so I would like to really get rid of it ASAP.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM me

send me a pm with a price please

Hey for some reason my PM's arent working but heres the link of pics.

FS: AEM Intake (lotta pics) - NASIOC

Shoot me an offer, I'm really not set on an exact price. Right now I have a 2008 toyota corolla as a daily driver and I wanted to slap a cold air on it so i'm tryin to get some extra money to buy it. I'm not tryin to spend any money on the car because it's really not worth it. But if I can dump this intake and have money towards a new one for my car, I figured I'd do it. Let me know tho. Where are you located BTW?