kaaz 5 spd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on kaaz 5 spd within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've got a kaaz 5 speed, new ready to go into the car. close ratio gearset 1st-3rd are straight cut. ...

kaaz 5 spd

I've got a kaaz 5 speed, new ready to go into the car. close ratio gearset 1st-3rd are straight cut. im asking to get $3000 w/ i almost brand new spec stage 2+ clutch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    with a 3.9 final drive.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

yep, so you can use a good rear end.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by slowsuby View Post
    yep, so you can use a good rear end.
    I'm not going to argue this, but with an AWD you need to mate the correct differential with the final drive output of the transmission. Otherwise front and rear wheels will spin at different rates.

The WRX has 3.7 and 3.9 ratios and the STi 3.54 and 3.9 ratios if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've been studying the transmission though.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

your right, go bother someone else damn. the money you would save buy buying this tranny you could buy alot of rear ends that would work, but you dont want to spend a $150 on a rear end and take an hour to change it. i dont see why you insist on posting on something you dont want.

I Support ClubWRX
    your right, go bother someone else damn. the money you would save buy buying this tranny you could buy alot of rear ends that would work, but you dont want to spend a $150 on a rear end and take an hour to change it. i dont see why you insist on posting on something you dont want.
    I understand your frustration with me. I'm trying to protect other forum members. You tried to claim in the other thread that this 5spd will work with any year WRX. That's incorrect. It will only work with 3.9 final drive WRXs. I'm not trying to block your sale, but I am trying to make sure that any 2006/2007 wrx owners don't buy this gearset with the assumption that it'll work with their car without differential. They will need to replace the gearset inside the rear diff with a 3.9 gearset. Period. End Of Story.

I understand that you started a new thread to get away from this debate and back on your original idea of selling this. But do not try and sell to a 2006 2007wrx owner without first making sure that they know about the differential difference.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

wtf i told you, you where right what more do you want, i started a new post because i was mistaken. you keep on with your bs like im perposley trying to rip some one off. i cant even sell to any one one here cause there is no one on here. im trying to sell a really good trans for cheap. why is it up to you to do research for other people. like i said you either want a good drive train or you want what you have. i have all the parts to convert 06 to 04. you didnt ask that. maybe i would of thrown it in just to sell it. instead you chose to be a ****head. you dont know me or what i would do to make the problem right if something did happen. i didnt know about the rear ends not working, what i do know is what i need this isnt going to work. you proud of your 300hp. i make more on the motor on my 2 litre so **** you and **** this site

I Support ClubWRX
    wtf i told you, you where right what more do you want, i started a new post because i was mistaken.

Then why in your original post didn't you add that it works strictly for those years? You didn't even list a final drive.

you keep on with your bs like im perposley trying to rip some one off.

I'm not trying to come off that way... just keeping other members informed. If you knew about the diff problem, then why aren't you sharing it?

i cant even sell to any one one here cause there is no one on here. im trying to sell a really good trans for cheap. why is it up to you to do research for other people.

It's not up to me, but I have a good heart, and I hate to see people get ripped off by purchasing wrong parts because they were ill informed. I'm on this website to learn as much as I can, and to share with others all that I've learned

like i said you either want a good drive train or you want what you have. i have all the parts to convert 06 to 04. you didnt ask that. maybe i would of thrown it in just to sell it.

Seems to me that would have been listed in your ad for sale if this was true.

instead you chose to be a ****head. you dont know me or what i would do to make the problem right if something did happen.

You are right. I don't know you. You're a new member, and new members join to rip people off all the time. I'm trying to help protect my community. If you don't like it? Go to NASIOC where people get ripped off all the time.

i didnt know about the rear ends not working, what i do know is what i need this isnt going to work. you proud of your 300hp. i make more on the motor on my 2 litre so **** you and **** this site
    You're right. I am proud of my 300whp. It's a very fast daily driver, and I can't wait to be able to afford to turn it into a 400whp beast. It may never happen, but when I get there I will have already had plenty of knowledge on how to do it properly.

I wouldn't buy from anyone as unreasonable as you. Good luck with your sale, and I hope you don't rip anyone off.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

im interested... oh wait

well... shouldnt have been such a moron dude..
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

400 hp beast are you kidding me i have parts sitting around collecting dust that will make more than that. i only joined to sell this transmision. i admitted i was WRONG! this transmision will not wrok with with a 06-07. but i do have the parts to make it work and i didnt post them for sale because i didnt think any one would need them. that and i didnt need tthat little bit of money. you dont want to spend the money or time to change a diff but you wanna make 400 in your wrx hahahahahahahahahha you kids make me laugh. good luck with that bull****.

wtf is so sinister about 300 hp

I Support ClubWRX
    wtf is so sinister about 300 hp
    Sinister is the name of my Bernie Rico Jr through necked Sinister 7 String Guitar. One of a kind with metallic "blood red" automotive paint. Hand painted black bevels, hand inlaid mother of pearl iron crosses on an ebony fretboard with seymour duncan front and rear humbuckers. Hand luthed by Bernie Rico Jr himself, and signed before the clearcoat was applied

It's so bad ass that Bernie has it listed on his website. It was one of the first guitars that he ever produced under his new company 5 years ago.

Now try and tell me it's not Sinister.
    Last edited by Sinister; 07-08-2009 at 10:46 AM.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I Support ClubWRX
    you kids make me laugh.
    I'm not a kid. And I'm definitely not someone you'd be saying any of this to in person.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

with that quitar you might be emo and try and cut me with your guitar

I Support ClubWRX
    with that quitar you might be emo and try and cut me with your guitar

It's the most well rounded guitar I've ever played. It plays jazz, metal, rock, classics, all to my liking.

I'm into all kinds of guitars. I've got an electric acoustic, acoustic 12 string, and a bc rich mockingbird (famous from the 80's rock bands)
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast