kaaz 5 spd - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on kaaz 5 spd within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by slowsuby 400 hp beast are you kidding me i have parts sitting around collecting dust that will ...

Quote Originally Posted by slowsuby View Post
    400 hp beast are you kidding me i have parts sitting around collecting dust that will make more than that.

you kids make me laugh. good luck with that bull****.
    Do you even know anything about hp?

and i would make u laugh but not as much as u made me laugh when i read ur phenomenal sales tactics
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and i would make u laugh but not as much as u made me laugh when i read ur phenomenal sales tactics

are you seriously going to start with me too. since my subaru is makeing more than you two put together id say i know a little bit. my honda with ebay parts made more then both of you.

as far as my sales tactics, no tactics now but to make fun off you *******s. i admitted i was wrong he was wright i dont know what else to say. sinister is subymaster, but im still faster.

XTC

are you seriously going to start with me too. since my subaru is makeing more than you two put together id say i know a little bit. my honda with ebay parts made more then both of you.

as far as my sales tactics, no tactics now but to make fun off you *******s. i admitted i was wrong he was wright i dont know what else to say. sinister is subymaster, but im still faster.
    lol but ur name says something else....

your name says your gay so whats your point.
    im blown up man someone throw me another bean wooo hoo!

subaru are slow and so am i compared to the cars we have to race here. when there are 9 sec street cars running around and your driving a subaru a little bit of modesty doesnt hurt.

XTC
    im blown up man someone throw me another bean wooo hoo!

subaru are slow and so am i compared to the cars we have to race here. when there are 9 sec street cars running around and your driving a subaru a little bit of modesty doesnt hurt.
    This guy must be on his period...

yea im not gay dude, unless you mean happy then yes im happy.......XTC is the best **** btw....

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey. I was never attacking you... and I've politely responded to all of your problems with me and other forum members. Either Chill out, start a new sale thread with 3.9 final drive in there, and an explanation that it'll work on 02-05 WRXs only... I'll stay out of there, and wish you the best of luck on your sale... OR please leave.

There's no reason for the arguments in here. I was just trying to help out, and now you look like an ass and I look like I was trying to cramp your sale. That's not helping either of us. So just restart a new thread.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

sinister

thanks i appreciate that, i didnt want to argue either. i was wrong and i admitted it. it seemed like the only people that had any thing to say was something negative about my post. it was like you guys where ****blocking me or something. i will repost and i will say its for an 04 ect... you can do what ever you want to help other memebers, but didnt appreciate getting ganged up on and told i dont know what im talking about because i only been a member for 2 weeks. the longest any of youguys have been members was from 06. i bought my suby in 03. and within the 1st week started buying parts. i dont know everything and dont claim to, i dont post on forums cause i learned what i know from working on the car. with the exception of the building transmision everything done to my car was done in my drive way. ive messed up and unintentionaly misslead someone.

XTC
    sinister

thanks i appreciate that, i didnt want to argue either. i was wrong and i admitted it. it seemed like the only people that had any thing to say was something negative about my post. it was like you guys where ****blocking me or something. i will repost and i will say its for an 04 ect... you can do what ever you want to help other memebers, but didnt appreciate getting ganged up on and told i dont know what im talking about because i only been a member for 2 weeks. the longest any of youguys have been members was from 06. i bought my suby in 03. and within the 1st week started buying parts. i dont know everything and dont claim to, i dont post on forums cause i learned what i know from working on the car. with the exception of the building transmision everything done to my car was done in my drive way. ive messed up and unintentionaly misslead someone.
    yea man I dont know alot about Subarus im still learning, I wasnt saying anything negative, just messin around.....

good luck on your sale....

try CL or something you might have better luck, since I bought lots of things from CL for my cars....

I Support ClubWRX
    I wasn't saying that you didn't know what you were talking about... I was just saying we don't know if you know what you're talking about and we don't know if you're a trustworthy seller or not.

It's no offense specifically intended towards you. I'm glad we came to an agreement. Just please make sure that you notate that it has a 3.9 Final drive, and I'll stay out of your thread
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12