FS: nor cal: Agency Power unequal lenth headers and uppipe

This is a discussion on FS: nor cal: Agency Power unequal lenth headers and uppipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to get rid of all unnecessary car parts to get some extra money to pay my bills. This is ...

FS: nor cal: Agency Power unequal lenth headers and uppipe

Looking to get rid of all unnecessary car parts to get some extra money to pay my bills. This is one of those things I haven't got around to installing yet and don't have the time to put them on and need the money.

Sooo, I these are used for about 1k miles on my friends STi. He sold the car, I bought the headers...simple. Agency power's unequal length headers with uppipe for 02-07 wrx/sti. The uppipe was professionally welded to the headers to prevent that notorious leaking. They are also heat wrapped in the DEI wrap stuff. These are good headers with nice thick flanges and made from stainless steel.

Yours for $320 OBO.

i'm in Norcal and sometimes visit the bay...otherwise come get them or pay shipping.

Will have pics of the heatwrapped off-the-car version later today. Here's the pics of it on my friends car.

Last edited by snowflowmfg; 07-07-2009 at 12:35 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUmp. lowered price. Is the price too high?? just make an offer and get this out of my trunk. lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27