FS: Cobb AP SUB-001 2.0L turbo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: Cobb AP SUB-001 2.0L turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; recently went Opensource, so my old AP is up for grabs on ebay. follow this link happy bidding folks, -PW...

FS: Cobb AP SUB-001 2.0L turbo

recently went Opensource, so my old AP is up for grabs on ebay.

follow this link

happy bidding folks,

-PW
    keeping it as is til a 2011 is in the driveway

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

AP V2 04 wrx

I will buy it! Are you the same guy selling it on NASIOC for $450? I really need this ASAP.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs04RBWRX View Post
    I will buy it! Are you the same guy selling it on NASIOC for $450? I really need this ASAP.

Thanks
    yes that is I, i didnt know people would be hopping back n forth from forum to forum checking on this auction lol. dude, if u want it that bad, just throw ur gasoline in and add it to the fire cuz i honestly want this AP gone in the next week for real for real im tryna buy injectors before the summer is over lol.

the current highest bid is at $390 right now.

c'mon help me help you

Well thats to bad because i need it ASAP and cant wait until Friday to ship it...my DP & UP are here and i need my car driving this weekend. If you want 450 i will give it to you today?

Well thats to bad because i need it ASAP and cant wait until Friday to ship it...my DP & UP are here and i need my car driving this weekend. If you want 450 i will give it to you today?
    the auction is still on until wednesday, gotta see what happens with that. where do you live? i am in the poconos, 1 1/2-2hr drive from NYC and a deff 2hr drive from philly.

I am in Sandusky, OH just west of Cleveland. I would need it shipped. I though ebay said the 10th it ended? If it ends tomorrow i might be ok....are you using paypal?

driving your car catless without a tune wont blow it up lol, trust me i drove my car un-tuned for like 2 1/2 months before i got it tuned n it still runs today lol. all subaru turbo models before 07' were ok to drive un-tuned with bolt-ons. the 08' and up models you have to REALLY be careful with (their ECU's have the advanced timing multiplier function, like ours do, but it tends to FAIL, like EPICly, lol when left untuned.)

I am in Sandusky, OH just west of Cleveland. I would need it shipped. I though ebay said the 10th it ended? If it ends tomorrow i might be ok....are you using paypal?
    yes im using paypal and YES, it ends on the 10th but if you buy it straight up now it could be shipped before then. its up to you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrxftw! View Post
    driving your car catless without a tune wont blow it up lol, trust me i drove my car un-tuned for like 2 1/2 months before i got it tuned n it still runs today lol. all subaru turbo models before 07' were ok to drive un-tuned with bolt-ons. the 08' and up models you have to REALLY be careful with (their ECU's have the advanced timing multiplier function, like ours do, but it tends to FAIL, like EPICly, lol when left untuned.)

so you are saying with DP, UP and Buschur cat back is till should be ok? Everything i read says just the DP needs a tune wih it?

so you are saying with DP, UP and Buschur cat back is till should be ok? Everything i read says just the DP needs a tune wih it?
    it'll be fine for a while un-tuned. for the most part your car will run really rich.

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrxftw! View Post
    yes im using paypal and YES, it ends on the 10th but if you buy it straight up now it could be shipped before then. its up to you my friend
    Ok man i will buy it now. Let me know, Send PM with info. I just want to go ahead and get it now just in case...the car is my daily commuter still so an economy map might come in handy also plus stage 2 sounds nice. Also what maps are on yours again? what octane?

stage 1 : 91-93 octane

stage 2: 91-93 octane

econo map (basically only wastegate pressure when driving no real boost over 8psi)

thats it really. mostly what all AP's come with. IMHO you'll never use the econo map once you go stage 2, because i was getting around 28-32mpg (in the summertime mind you) on stage 2 just highway cruising and hitting boost just to pass other drivers.

its up to you to finish up that auction my friend

I Support ClubWRX
    I am in Sandusky, OH
    Say hi to tommy boy.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

its up to you to finish up that auction my friend [/QUOTE]

???? Didnt you say $450 and i can buy it now? I need is shipped before that ebay bid ends? its not even that high right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Say hi to tommy boy.
    Ya sorry but i really hate Ohio....stuck here with the USCG. I am actually from the West Coast....cant wait to go back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast