FS: CA ChargeSpeed Front Bumper 04-05
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: CA ChargeSpeed Front Bumper 04-05 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; authentic. im selling it at the price it cost me and considering it unpainted (cost me about 200 to get ...

FS: CA ChargeSpeed Front Bumper 04-05

authentic. im selling it at the price it cost me and considering it unpainted (cost me about 200 to get it painted) because i am assuming most people dont have CGM (the color it is) this bumper is normally 400. it is made out of fiberglass. good condition, bolts perfectly right to oem, all you have to do is remove the spliters. will fit any 04-05 impreza/wrx/sti

heres a picture of it installed(scroll down)
    MEET: Friday Night Subie Empire - Page 7 - NASIOC

from the site
    ChargeSpeed Front Half Spoiler Subaru WRX STI GDB 04-05

price is $200 OBO

let me know if youre going to have to get it painted and maybe ill drop the price

willing to drive to meet up/deliver in southern cali. shipping at buyers expense.
    Last edited by TooMuchBoost; 07-09-2009 at 04:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No pics

Your pics dont work dude cant see pics

sorry

bump!

new price-200!

only on the car for 3 weeks

bump, pictures actually work

bump!

180- delivered in socal

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.