anyone have an engine for sale?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on anyone have an engine for sale? within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im looking for any turbo charged subaru engine without breaking the bank. i don't really want to go anything over ...

anyone have an engine for sale?

im looking for any turbo charged subaru engine without breaking the bank. i don't really want to go anything over 2,000 but depending on what it is i may go a little over. im wanting something like a wrx motor or something to that effect. just message me if you have one or know where i could get one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I do have:

2002 WRX motor EJ205 in good running condition, recent timing belt/pump (long block w/ intercooler, turbo, injectors, + much more - ECU and harness will be excluded) 115k miles --->$1199 (*still in the car)

Front WRX subframe / steering rack cradle--->$80 (*still in the car)

Rear WRX subframe/diff cradle (little on the rusty side) --->$50 (available)

2002 WRX 5 m/t Propeller shaft --->$50 (available)

2002 WRX rear LSD diff (R160 = 3.54 ratio) -115K miles, oils changed regularly, no issues, no noise--->$155 (available)

2002 WRX transmission in mint shifting condition, 115k KM, oil changed regularly, no issues, no noise ---->$555 (available)

2002 WRX Disc CLutch/Pressure Plate/Flywheel and Bearing (no heat marks, no issues, disc in need of replacement soon) ----->$50 (available)

2002 WRX wagon front axles, no clicking no issues --->$80 (available)

2002 WRX wagon rear axles, in great condition---->$80 (available)

Quote Originally Posted by eg6ajk View Post
    I do have:

2002 WRX motor EJ205 in good running condition, recent timing belt/pump (long block w/ intercooler, turbo, injectors, + much more - ECU and harness will be excluded) 115k miles --->$1199 (*still in the car)
    that right there, im interested. where are you located?

Hi im building a car and am need of engine,if you still have it please let me know.along with any info you can tell me about the engine n its conditon
    Markushdog@gmail.com
    thank you

I Support ClubWRX

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I was on our local SLC,UT KSL.com website in the classifieds section, there is a 2006 wrx motor, includes everything for 2k. Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by eg6ajk View Post
    I do have:

Front WRX subframe / steering rack cradle--->$80 (*still in the car)

Rear WRX subframe/diff cradle (little on the rusty side) --->$50 (available)

2002 WRX 5 m/t Propeller shaft --->$50 (available)

2002 WRX rear LSD diff (R160 = 3.54 ratio) -115K miles, oils changed regularly, no issues, no noise--->$155 (available)

2002 WRX transmission in mint shifting condition, 115k KM, oil changed regularly, no issues, no noise ---->$555 (available)

2002 WRX Disc CLutch/Pressure Plate/Flywheel and Bearing (no heat marks, no issues, disc in need of replacement soon) ----->$50 (available)

2002 WRX wagon front axles, no clicking no issues --->$80 (available)

2002 WRX wagon rear axles, in great condition---->$80 (available)

Still have the motor?? Where are you located???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.