ATI Gauge Pod... Carbon Fiber Autometer A/F, Oil, and Voltage gauge
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ATI Gauge Pod... Carbon Fiber Autometer A/F, Oil, and Voltage gauge within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my center triple gauge pod.Was in my '05 WRX. Also have Carbon Fiber Autometer gauges. An Air/Fuel ratio gauge ...

ATI Gauge Pod... Carbon Fiber Autometer A/F, Oil, and Voltage gauge

Selling my center triple gauge pod.Was in my '05 WRX.
    Also have Carbon Fiber Autometer gauges. An Air/Fuel ratio gauge and a Voltage gauge. I have an oil gauge also but just the gauge. Do not have the unit that needs to be hooked up for it to work.
    Send some offers my way. Would like to sell all together if possible, will be more generous with your offer if you are buying multiple items.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what size gauges does the pod fit? are all the tabs on the pod? will you sell the pod only?

somewhere in the nowhere of somethings mind eye of a nothing
    w much do u want for everything???

Quote Originally Posted by timmay7t View Post
    what size gauges does the pod fit? are all the tabs on the pod? will you sell the pod only?
    All the tabs are on the pod. So it fits what ever the two sizes of gauges are. Would sell just the pod. Offer up.

Quote Originally Posted by 03subiedude View Post
    w much do u want for everything???
    Please just give an offer. I haven't really looked into how much all this stuff is worth and if I see a number I like Ill just sell it. Ill added it all up and tell you what Im looking for but you'd probably get a better deal just posting a nice offer for it all.

And again you will get a better deal buying everything together instead of just one item.

How much would you sell for everything?

Quote Originally Posted by kram941 View Post
    Please just give an offer. I haven't really looked into how much all this stuff is worth and if I see a number I like Ill just sell it. Ill added it all up and tell you what Im looking for but you'd probably get a better deal just posting a nice offer for it all.

And again you will get a better deal buying everything together instead of just one item.

140 for the lot? will pay shipping

i accepted an offer on the triple pod, just waiting for a paypal addy

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.