Perrin FMIC W/ BLOW THRU BOOST TUBE AND SHORT RAM INTAKE NEW
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Perrin FMIC W/ BLOW THRU BOOST TUBE AND SHORT RAM INTAKE NEW within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling Perrin SS FMIC with Blow thru Boost Tube and Perrin Short Ram Intake. All items are brand new still ...

Perrin FMIC W/ BLOW THRU BOOST TUBE AND SHORT RAM INTAKE NEW

Selling Perrin SS FMIC with Blow thru Boost Tube and Perrin Short Ram Intake. All items are brand new still in the box. These are for a 2002-2007 STI 2.5L. I just had a baby boy and my kid comes first. So i need to sell these items. I am asking $1400 plus shipping OBO. Thanks This item is also on ebay. here is the link

Perrin SS FMIC, Blow Thru Boost Tube, Short Ram Intake :eBay Motors (item 320377091602 end time Jun-07-09 06:19:01 PDT)
    Last edited by Spyder6868; 05-29-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: price reduction

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    change the years from 2004-2005 to 2004-2007. A FMIC from 2004/05 will work on 06/07, the owner may just have to purchase a different washer bottle since it sits in the fender on 06/07s, but they have to do that with any FMIC.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

friday bump

mid week BUMP

still for sale???
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI alpine white

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.