FS: 17x9 17x10 OZ Mito's, Black Face $1000
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 17x9 17x10 OZ Mito's, Black Face 00 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; What is your First & Last name? Mr. Raj What is your email? rajeevx7@hotmail.com What is your phone number? - ...

FS: 17x9 17x10 OZ Mito's, Black Face $1000

What is your First & Last name? Mr. Raj
    What is your email? rajeevx7@hotmail.com
    What is your phone number? - 561-262-9806
    What is your City? : Port Saint Lucie
    What is your State? : FL
    What is your Zipcode? : 34947

-----------------------------------------------------
    Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful wheels. I bought them new in 2001 and have had them ever since. Curb rash all around. You may even want to refinish them, but FAR from necessary. You will want to replace the tires soon. One wheel is in near mint condition. Approx. +28 and +35 offsets. I paid almost $4k for these new.

Come with 255/45/17 and 285/40/17's

Car lowered on Eibachs and Koni shocks, rear mid perch and front top perch.

These wheels BELONG on REAL CARS!! Ready to ship at my expense, $1000. Or pick up in FL.

EMAIL ME!! I don't have a WRX, so I don't visit here much: rajeevx7@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

FYI - The pics don't link from the RX-7 site.

That's pretty gay of the 7club! Thanks for letting me know.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rx7 on Garage4.JPG   OZ1.JPG   OZ2.JPG  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.