Looking to trade rims for 18's...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking to trade rims for 18's... within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking to get 18" rims for my wrx...I have some nice ADR 17" gold rims with silver faces...I am ...

Looking to trade rims for 18's...

I'm looking to get 18" rims for my wrx...I have some nice ADR 17" gold rims with silver faces...I am willing to trade with a bit of cash on my end for 18" rims...ORRRR anyone looking for some nice 17" rims these are for sale! (and likewise anyone looking to ONLY sell their 18's let me know)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much are you looking for?

Looking to get $800 for all four including the potenza tires on them now. Not a whole lot of tread left but great for summer.

pics??

I'm away for the weekend so I will post some pics as soon as I get back but for now look at my icon...

I am interested in a trade I have eighteens and some nineteens.

sounds good, I will try and post a close up of my rims tomorrow...can you post some pics of whatever 18's you have?

Here ya go: So as you can see...Gold rim with silver face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RIM2.jpg  

yeah I will tomorrow so your not interested in the nineteens?? I will just post pics of both

yea I prefer 18's. I don't want to compromise too much ride comfort. Post some pics!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.