'04 Wheels Wanted

This is a discussion on '04 Wheels Wanted within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking for a set of silver sti wheels 2004, preferably with tires on them. I know they are hard ...

'04 Wheels Wanted

I'm looking for a set of silver sti wheels 2004, preferably with tires on them. I know they are hard to find, but I am willing to pay a fair price. I'm located in Ventura County area, and would be willing to come pick up. Let me know everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CmrnDrgn View Post
    I'm looking for a set of silver sti wheels 2004, preferably with tires on them. I know they are hard to find, but I am willing to pay a fair price. I'm located in Ventura County area, and would be willing to come pick up. Let me know everyone!
    Join the club man I'm lookin for gold ones

wheels

hahaha, I got all excited when I got the email notification for this, thinking there was a possible seller. Nice silver wagon , I have the same year, same color.

I don't quite have the rims you are talking about...but I happen to have ADR 17" rims that are gold and look great...I'm looking to get 18's so let me know if you're interested. (they are in the my icon picture)

I'm looking specifically for silver ones. But if the price and everything are right, I might consider them.
    Where are you located, and what type/condition of tires are on your wheels now?

-Cameron

I'm on Long Island, NY...The rims are in great condition, about a year old and the there are all season potenza's on the rims now...I'd say they have 30% life left so come winter time you may need a new set but they still work great in the rain and dry weather.