Fs: 02-03 morettes

This is a discussion on Fs: 02-03 morettes within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a set of Morettes for sale. they are not perfect, but work fine. They come with all the ...

Fs: 02-03 MORETTES SOLD!!!

I have a set of Morettes for sale. they are not perfect, but work fine. They come with all the wires, relays, and H4 adapters. you will need to get 9007 male sockets to go with the H4 adapters though. You can get these from Susquehanna MotorSports - Product Catalog Once you get these, the lights ARE PLUG AND PLAY!

The pass. side has been fixed in one spot, but is very solid and works just fine and not visible when installed. The driver's side where the grill goes into is broken, but the grill doesn't go anywhere. (both tabs on my grill are broken and it's fine) The driver's side is LHD, but can be switched to RHD by heating the housing, taking out the projector, flipping the cut-off plate, and reassembling. (not really that hard) I did it with a broken spare projector and housing (used a blow dryer). If you would like to get a leveling motor for the passenger side, fredtga (NASIOC user name) has a couple and also has other parts.
    I am selling them because I spent over a year searching for the driver's side
    Wtb: Morettes - NASIOC (had pass. side), gave up on it, and then bought a SET from hatchd. WTS/WTT - WRB STi Trunk, Morette HID, subs - NASIOC
    The day of (or after) the driver's side comes up. driver side bugeye morette headlight - NASIOC

I know how hard it is to find just one, so I bought it and am now selling as a set.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.

looking to get $600 + shipping

thanks

Ben

I reserve the right to display your pm offers as proof if asked by other bidders.

pass. side back

i know this looks bad, but it in no way effects fit or performance

driver's side back
    Last edited by bugybagr; 05-25-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: forgot to post price

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much?

bump to the top.

bump to the top for an apparent back out.