FS: Cobb Accessport v1
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: Cobb Accessport v1 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm putting the feelers out there, to see if anyone would be interested in this. I'm serious about selling it ...

Wrinklechops

FS: Cobb Accessport v1

I'm putting the feelers out there, to see if anyone would be interested in this. I'm serious about selling it if I can find a buyer. I bought it here on ClubWRX from another member and it's worked great for me and has seen most of it's time in the box it came in lol.

It works on my 2005 WRX and subsequent earlier model year WRXs like the 2003/4 I think. I know it works on previous year models other than my 05 for sure because the guy I bought it from had an 03/04 I forget which. I can double check on that for you.

$350 + shipping

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it will probably only work on 04/05 I believe, cobb had a different one for 02/03

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by car_cursed View Post
    it will probably only work on 04/05 I believe, cobb had a different one for 02/03
    You are correct - I just double checked.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll buy it.

As long as you throw in your virginity as well.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I'll buy it.

As long as you throw in your virginity as well.
    Too late man I sold that to haaj habeeb

What comes with your cobb kit?

FYI- this is year and model specific!!!BEWARE

Do you still have it?

$350 + shipping is a little high for me. Would you consider $300 including shipping? I will throw in a big "thank you" all in caps.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster04subi View Post
    What comes with your cobb kit?

Last edited by Wrinklechops; 05-11-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by liljon350 View Post
    FYI- this is year and model specific!!!BEWARE
    Not entirely true. For the v2, yes, for this v1, no. It will work on 2004/2005 WRXs, that's all.

Wrinklechops
    Quote Originally Posted by 92xAero View Post
    $350 + shipping is a little high for me. Would you consider $300 including shipping? I will throw in a big "thank you" all in caps.
    PM me

PM on the way...

Check your messages.

lundholm08 is a scammer, stay away!

I paid him $330 via PayPal. Then he would not ship it because "he still needed it". Then he "gave me a refund". Guess what, the refund to PayPal was bogus.

Here is the message I got from PayPal "An eCheck payment from Colin Lundholm was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment."

Wrinklechops
    I paid him $330 via PayPal. Then he would not ship it because "he still needed it". Then he "gave me a refund". Guess what, the refund to PayPal was bogus.

Here is the message I got from PayPal "An eCheck payment from Colin Lundholm was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment."
    If there is a way to halt the refund, I can ship it to you within the hour. I got it all figured out, just let me know.

I Support ClubWRX

Hey boss... He's wanting to still sell it, but the Tactrix cable hasn't gotten to him yet. He has to wait to have the Tactrix cable in hand before he can un-marry the accessport and send it to you, or sell it to someone else. He's definitely not a scammer.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.