Swapped GC Part Out
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Swapped GC Part Out within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Pm me with the part u want and when it's pulled I'll let u know so u can send paypal, ...

Swapped GC Part Out

Pm me with the part u want and when it's pulled I'll let u know so u can send paypal, for all payments include the 3% paypal fee. first paypal after the item is pulled and shipping is calculated will get it. I will get all shipping quotes at once and let everyone who is interested know at the same time. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

If u dont see something u need ask, im sure i still got it
    PRICES REDUCED IF YOU COME AND PULL THE PARTS

Unfortunitly after having my swap 3 weeks, I have managed due to a deer crash my car. I'd prefer local pick up, but will ship at additional charge(most small things if not going too far will do for these prices shipped). It is best to reach me by pm. All miles are approx, except the 2k, those I litterally only got like 1900 miles on them... Prices are all negotiable since I need money. Will also give discounts on mutliple items.

Misc:
    Merged RS-->WRX harness - $600, $500 if u come pull it urself. engine bay part has been pulled, just need to pull the dash off
    DS front/rear and PS rear doors with glass - $150 each
    Misc interior pieces

Drivetrain:
    jdm v2 sti 4.11 trans(?k, shifted very nice though) - $1000
    group n pitchstop(10k) - $25
    z1 performance ss clutch line(10k) - $15
    turn in concepts shifter linkage(new) - $60

Cooling:
    Cusco rad plate GC(new) - $100
    v6 sti rad(?k) - $300

Suspension:
    cusco front strut bar(20k) - $100
    cusco rear strut bar(20k) - $100
    cobb rear endlinks(20k) - $50
    gtspec alk(20k) - $100
    agx struts/kgmm springs w/ group n mounts(20k) - $500

Exterior:
    tein hood dampers(100) - SOLD
    aspen white v6 spats(new) - $200
    aspen white side skirts(20k) - $200
    trunk lid/sedan spoiler - $150
    hood(minor damage) - $100
    Last edited by 012.5RS; 05-08-2009 at 09:07 AM.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump it up
    Bugeye Mafia #221

im pondering of driving down and gettin them hood dampers from you only 6 hr drive

sorry already sold. feel free to drive down for a v2 sti trans. ill give u a special price.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.