Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar

This is a discussion on Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is a few parts off my 2002 bug eye. any questions feel free to PM me, im ...

cha

Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar

Up for sale is a few parts off my 2002 bug eye. any questions feel free to PM me, im open to REASONABLE OFFERS but i think these prices are fair. Im a new member, but i assure you i'm pay pal verified. i regularly post on nasioc, misubie and a few other forums. THX

1. my rear sway bar that is adjustable from 22-24(lbs?) its made by rallitek and is a solid bar. IMO, its pretty F'n sweet. They have about 6,000 miles on them.
    This bar will fit 02-07 WRX NON-STI.

SWAY BARS SOLD - NASIOC

2. JDM/EDM WRX non-STi wheels. These are my gold 17in wheels off the EDM/JDM wrx. they clear the jdm 4pot calipers but not the USDM brembos.
    they are 17x7 +55 with a 5x100 bolt pattern. has re05's on them, which have 30% tread left.

Asking $800 OBO

3. I have a set of steelies from a e46 bmw, that are 16's. i also has a set a Dominator all season tires that happen to be 16's.
    Ideally id like to sell this as a set but im more then willing to separate them.

Asking $200 for the combo. $150 for the set of (4) tires with 90% tread. $50 bucks for the steelies.

^ says 7J X 16H2

[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/jtischler86/Picture020.jpg
    Last edited by cha; 05-02-2009 at 09:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cha
    BUMP! buy my stuff

cha
    sunday afternoon bump