Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is a few parts off my 2002 bug eye. any questions feel free to PM me, im ...

cha

Fs:(michgian) wheels, tires, swaybar

Up for sale is a few parts off my 2002 bug eye. any questions feel free to PM me, im open to REASONABLE OFFERS but i think these prices are fair. Im a new member, but i assure you i'm pay pal verified. i regularly post on nasioc, misubie and a few other forums. THX

1. my rear sway bar that is adjustable from 22-24(lbs?) its made by rallitek and is a solid bar. IMO, its pretty F'n sweet. They have about 6,000 miles on them.
    This bar will fit 02-07 WRX NON-STI.

SWAY BARS SOLD - NASIOC

2. JDM/EDM WRX non-STi wheels. These are my gold 17in wheels off the EDM/JDM wrx. they clear the jdm 4pot calipers but not the USDM brembos.
    they are 17x7 +55 with a 5x100 bolt pattern. has re05's on them, which have 30% tread left.

Asking $800 OBO

3. I have a set of steelies from a e46 bmw, that are 16's. i also has a set a Dominator all season tires that happen to be 16's.
    Ideally id like to sell this as a set but im more then willing to separate them.

Asking $200 for the combo. $150 for the set of (4) tires with 90% tread. $50 bucks for the steelies.

^ says 7J X 16H2

[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/jtischler86/Picture020.jpg
    Last edited by cha; 05-02-2009 at 10:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cha
    BUMP! buy my stuff

cha
    sunday afternoon bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.