WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX

This is a discussion on WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Anyone with one? I've PM'd a number of people saying they have one, but no responce...so here's my official post. ...

WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX

Anyone with one? I've PM'd a number of people saying they have one, but no responce...so here's my official post. Thanks, looking forward to purchasing.
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ttt
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)

I have a turbo XS front mount intercooler along with the Turbo XS blow off valve, a blue front bumper off a 2002 WRX that is pre cut for the intercooler, a Exedy Stage 2 Racing clutch and an Exedy Stage 2 racing flywheel and an owners manual and a spare OEM WRX jack.... I am selling all of this because I got a new WRX and this will not fit on my 06... this is all for the years 2002-2005... please call me or e-mail me if you have any questions or offers because I don't check this site very often...

209-628-6638 or joey13@sti.net

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the market for that. I'm looking for a Cobb AccessPort v1 for an '02 WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #201

afternoon bump
    Bugeye Mafia #201

Found one. Thanks everyone.
    Bugeye Mafia #201