WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Anyone with one? I've PM'd a number of people saying they have one, but no responce...so here's my official post. ...

WTB: AP v1 for 2002 WRX

Anyone with one? I've PM'd a number of people saying they have one, but no responce...so here's my official post. Thanks, looking forward to purchasing.
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ttt
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)

I have a turbo XS front mount intercooler along with the Turbo XS blow off valve, a blue front bumper off a 2002 WRX that is pre cut for the intercooler, a Exedy Stage 2 Racing clutch and an Exedy Stage 2 racing flywheel and an owners manual and a spare OEM WRX jack.... I am selling all of this because I got a new WRX and this will not fit on my 06... this is all for the years 2002-2005... please call me or e-mail me if you have any questions or offers because I don't check this site very often...

209-628-6638 or joey13@sti.net

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the market for that. I'm looking for a Cobb AccessPort v1 for an '02 WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #201

afternoon bump
    Bugeye Mafia #201

Found one. Thanks everyone.
    Bugeye Mafia #201

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.