FS PA: 2004 WRX wagon

This is a discussion on FS PA: 2004 WRX wagon within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to take a hiatus from the suby world until after college. I'm Sure ...

Red face FS PA: 2004 WRX wagon

Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to take a hiatus from the suby world until after college. I'm Sure gonna miss her....Only reason for selling is that I'm moving away and will no longer need a car. Rather uneconomical to keep it and not drive it for two+ years.

The car is a 2004 WRB WRX Sport Wagon

Located in Bath PA. Car currently has 109700 miles, bought it at 85,000. I am the second owner, have had the car for two years. Clean title and history. Car was babied, never raced or launched. Typical highway driving, shifting at 3k or so.

Maintenance
    - Oil changed every 3,000 with dino oil
    - Timing belt, thermostat, water pump, and belt tensioner were changed at 95,000.
    - Transmission fluid and diff fluid were changed at 95,000 with Redline products.
    - New front brakes and rotors, less then 300 miles on them now. Rear brakes and rotors will be changed before sale.
    - Stock rims have Altimax Artic winter tires mounted on them. Have only seen 1 and a half winters. Practically new.
    - Trans shifts smooth, clutch still gripping fine.
    - Compression test and leak down performed 3K ago.

Have all sales receipts from local garage that performed all of the work.

Condition
    Exterior is typical from high way driving. Very small chips in hood that are only noticeable close up. Two small dents on the hood, one on the drivers side rear fender, on on the back hatch. All barely noticeable. Small paint chipping around gas cap.

Interior is extremely clean, never smoked in. Only wear and tear is drivers seat, pretty worn from having someone sit in it for nearly 110K. Includes arm rest extension, stock 6 disk cd, trunk mat, and the cover that pulls over the trunk area. All weather Subaru mats.

Pictures will be posted shortly after I clean up the interior a bit.

Little Extras
    - GrimmSpeed UP (w/ resistor cel fix)
    - COBB Catback
    - SPT turbo heat shield
    - Kartboy Short Shifter
    - COBB shift knob
    - Python Alarm
    - 20% tint all around

Asking price - $9,400 (somewhat negotiable)

With Enkei JS+M's, Cooper Zeon ZPT's, and McGard Spline drive lugs - $10,600
    (Coopers have only been run for one summer)

Email is best to reach me with questions - sjh5177@psu.edu
    Last edited by Hold_Fast; 04-27-2009 at 05:04 PM.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."