FS - door cards, trans parts, audio, interior ++

This is a discussion on FS - door cards, trans parts, audio, interior ++ within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 0 parts dollars for Pine Belt Subaru in Lakewood - best offer lots of stickers - I Really Hope You ...

FS - door cards, trans parts, audio, interior ++

$250 parts dollars for Pine Belt Subaru in Lakewood - best offer

lots of stickers - I Really Hope You Like Stickers/decals/emblems!!! - NASIOC

DEFI 60mm green Link EGT gauge - its mint!! was only in/on car for 4k miles. only thing is that the wire to the sensor got pinched so it either needs to be soldered if possible or replaced

mint 03 door cards with all switch panels trim and brackets(rear cards also have a brand new color match tweeter placed on it) - 125

taking interest on 06 tails with bluebatmobile lower tint - install on tint was NOT easy! -

mint 06 black/grey door cards with all trim panels and peices except for one-175

all four interior roof handles with hardware - mint

Steering wheel column cover(lower peice only)-

black hazard button -

oem wrx/sti pitch stop trans mount-

complete rear set belt setup out of an 03-barely used

TD05 16g - i dont have one side of it though...ive had it sitting for about 4-5 years..no shaft play, fins are good. its off a dsm...im not good with turbo fitments so i dont know if its interchangable and can work on subies. i have pix on my phone.

Garrett GT35R V-band exhaust housing in .63a/r - used for 1500 miles-

4" stainless v-band clamps(brand new) -

Vibrant Muffler WITH SS tip added(was on my car for 1000 miles only,changed it for a diff look)was cut off at the back of muffler-picked and approved by Rich at precision! -

drive shaft, rear hubs/rotors, rear brakes, subframe, and rear axles available-

2003 wrx tmic splitter(no rubber seal) -

03 rear bumper beam -

03 AC consensor and all hoses w tensioner- consensor sold..all other parts of ac still available

02-03 wrx oil pan and dipstick -

MBP front bumper - needs repaint, cut for fmic and so it most of the fog light housing(but u may be able to mount covers in there somehow)

i also have an sti shoft shifter oem subaru part-

03 oem wrx sedan front sway bar with bushings-

Next up, i have a set of MB QUART 6x9 speakers. I had these sitting for quite some time, they were in the back of my civic for a few weeks -
    MB Quart DTC169 - 125 shipped

Next is a set of MB QUART 6.5 q-series speaker with crossovers- they were used for the same time as the 6x9s, they came with tweeters but were mounted in my last car so i couldnt take them out.. this setup retailed for 800 bucks! i personally paid 550 but im taking best offer on it.

Phoenix gold 600.2 titanium edition. this is one powerful amp- was used at the same time as the quarts but powered a sub with it. pretty sure i have the box and everything for it as well- 350 shipped (it was double)

Soundstream amp Pic 4.480 - amp as some scratches but i used it under the seat so i didnt care - i cant find any info on this model online at the moment but ill take 200 for it
    Last edited by new2subaru; 04-30-2009 at 06:14 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pioineer 4" speakers(i measuered the metal base of it) - TSG1017 - never used - 50 bucks shipped

Lightening Audio 1.0 cap - 75 shipped with wiring shown

no name 6" speaker that came out of the front doors on my civic si 2000- 25 shipped

generic red leather shift boot(brand new)-10

1 blue mini breather filter(the very small ones)-5

Pioneer CD-RB20 - rca to IP-BUS interconnector- 80 bucks from crutchfield - 40 shipped (brand new in box)
    The Pioneer CDRB20 adapter allows you to add an auxiliary input to your Pioneer changer-controlling receiver and retain the use of your Pioneer CD changer. The CDRB20 accepts your IP-Bus changer cable and a patch cable from your auxiliary source (cassette, MP3, Minidisc, etc.) and allows your Pioneer receiver to play back either source. The auxiliary source must have a volume control or an output voltage of 1 volt or less. 1-year warranty.

Details:
    aux in stereo RCA inputs
    P-Bus input and output with a 36" IP-Bus cable to connect to the receiver
    3-1/2"W x 1-3/16"H x 5"D

96-00 civic cut diamond plate floormats (BUT MAY POSSIBLY FIT OTHER CARS, YOU CAN ALWAYS BEND IT)-50
    75mm mustang TB with sensor - came from magnus for my manifold but didnt use it..you would need a adapter plate to use on stock mani's(if possible)
    2d vw rainguards/ventvisors from last style body(not newest) -

WTT - my black painted brembos for your gold (f&r)
    WTT - MINT sti front seats for lightweight race seats
    wtb - 05+ top center vent
    wtb - defi/greddy egt sensor
    wtb - tein hood strut(one) or parts for it

SOLD
    2 3rd brakelight assemblies
    Last edited by new2subaru; 04-30-2009 at 06:15 AM.

what do you want for the CF trunk?

PM me.

there is no CF trunk for sale in the thread.

Very true.

But it never hurts to ask.

Let me know if you decide to sell it..

lol..its been painted since, its car color now anyway.

can always be sanded, and re-cleared.

list edited!

do you still got the stock trunk w/ the limited trunk lid in that first pic?
    also will pm you for speakers

what is pictured and is NOT for sale is a CF trunk painted MBP with a MBP limited spoiler..not for sale!! waiting on your pM!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedNut View Post
    do you still got the stock trunk w/ the limited trunk lid in that first pic?
    also will pm you for speakers