WTB: pass door, F Bumper, R Bumper, Rear Door Glass, ECT....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WTB: pass door, F Bumper, R Bumper, Rear Door Glass, ECT.... within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an 07 WRX TR that I bought wrecked on the passengers side. I need the front door w/out ...

WTB: pass door, F Bumper, R Bumper, Rear Door Glass, ECT....

I have an 07 WRX TR that I bought wrecked on the passengers side. I need the front door w/out glass pref. Front bumper, rear bumper, and rear door glass. Also if anyone knows of where to buy sheet metal for these cars PLEASE let me know, the rocker and inside rear door jam took a pretty good hit. It would be nice if I could get parts w/ matching color (Pear Black) but whatever I can get will do. THANKS!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just checking up... I NEED PARTS ASAP!!! BUMPITY!

weekend bump!

bump bump bump

Sounds like a big project.
    For the parts you need keep in mind that any 06-07 Impreza Sedan has the correct bumpers and fenders. The doors and rocker panel can come off any 02-07 Impreza.

Have you checked your local auto wreckers? or Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market ?
    Also, hit up North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club

Good luck

Thanks man the interchangeable years clears it up a bit. I've done auto body for a couple years so its a perfect project this summer. Also would there be any place to get sheet metal from for the door jam? Maybe it would help if I took a pic of it.... yea ill just do that...

Thanks again! Any info is helpful.

Pictures would totally help

Hopefully this will shine some light on what the overall picture is with my car. The rear door jam and rocker were hit pretty hard and I don't think just pulling it out and using filler will work. I could just reshape it our of flat sheet metal, done alot of that b4, but it would be so much faster to weld in the pre-molded piece.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg   005.jpg   006.jpg   007.jpg   008.jpg  

009.jpg   011.jpg   010.jpg   012.jpg  

Add a new set of tires to the list.

Subaru's are not able to have more than a 2/32" tread depth difference for any one tire.
    The tires you have on there now are different models, and will wear differently.

Any idea what the car hit?

Yea I've read that in a diff thread that that small of a margin in size will have dramatic effects on your diffs. I've driven the car about 2k miles like you see it.

The car slide off the road hit two mail boxes (rear door & front door/fender) then slid through a barbwire fence. No suspension damage and no sub frame damage, just superficial body damage.

I am trying to decide on what wheel/tire size I want to get. Current wheels are 18(225/40zr18) and the one oddball 17(245/40r17). I want something that will give me good performance in all weather and a pretty smooth ride. I also plan on taking it off-road (mud, gravel, etc). 16,17, or 18? I'm at a loss here.

Dude, you need to sort this tire issue, before looking at the body problems.
    According to this calculator
    Tire Size Calculator - tire & wheel plus sizing
    The 18's are revolving 829.3 times per mile
    The 17 is revolving 841.7 times per mile.

That' is WAY out of spec. You should not be driving the car with this setup.

I'm curious, did the car have this wheel/tire combination when it crashed?

I would suggest getting some good 17's, with a good all season mud/snow tire.
    Like this one.
    Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus

Wow that is WAY off! I'm worried now because I do drive it quite often... close to 80 miles daily on avg.

When the car wrecked the guy had on the 18's, but one rim was bent so in order for me to drive it I put this 17 on it. But all the miles I've put on it since buying it has been with the one 17. A friend I know who worked @ a tire shop said if I go with the 245/40r 17 it would be the same spinning diameter as the 18's???

I was leaning toward 17, cheaper buying tires for than the 18's. thanks for your help man!!

Quote Originally Posted by subypearson View Post
    Wow that is WAY off! I'm worried now because I do drive it quite often... close to 80 miles daily on avg.
    You're best bet is to stop driving it and check out WHEELDUDE.COM and Tirerack.com to buy wheels and tires.

When the new ones are on change the Transmission and rear diff fluid.

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/cha...id-t9.html?t=9

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/cha..._fluid-t3.html

The 05+ Subaru 5-speed uses a T-70 Torx drain plug.

bump

I have doors and glass out of a 04 wrb let meknow if you are intersted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.