fs: defi bf gauges, fmic hydra, alum radiator

This is a discussion on fs: defi bf gauges, fmic hydra, alum radiator within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling my 60mm Defi BF Gauges... Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure and EGT. I couldn't get ...

fs: defi bf gauges, fmic hydra, alum radiator

Selling my 60mm Defi BF Gauges... Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure and EGT. I couldn't get the EGT probe out of my header so I have adjusted my asking price accordingly. They are in basically perfect condition. Asking $950 obo shipped.

selling my black aps dr500 fmic with a Tial BOV. Looking for 600 obo with out the blowoff valve or 750 obo with it. The unit is in good condition and the pipes have been coated by swaintech. the mounting bracket on the hot pipe was cut off due to the magnus manifold. SOLD!

Hydra Nemesis EMS, Version 2.17 with Wideband o2 sensor and autotune. Paid $1800, Asking $800 obo shipped

Speedmonkee Aluminum Radiator and Aluminum overflow tank - $250 obo shipped

Last edited by screaminfast; 04-26-2009 at 06:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

Do you still have the radiator avail/ please let me know and also will this work on 04 sti?

Thanks
    Robert

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by audiobahnSTI
    Do you still have the radiator avail/ please let me know and also will this work on 04 sti?

Thanks
    Robert
    I doubt it - I haven't seen him on the local boards any time recently, so I'd assume he sold everything in his partout.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC