3" downpipe, uppipe, radar wanted
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 3" downpipe, uppipe, radar wanted within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; looking for a 3" downpipe for my 04 WRX, if you are parting out your car or have any extra ...

Registered User Kid W/TheStripe's Avatar

3" downpipe, uppipe, radar wanted

looking for a 3" downpipe for my 04 WRX, if you are parting out your car or have any extra parts

also if anyone has a 3" uppie

...or a passport 8500X50/9500IX radar detector, valentine VI or beltronics STi, please let me know

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you have a pm
    Blobeye Syndicate number #31
    stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    I love my Passport 8500...
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I love my Passport 8500...
    i want one bad...i jsut cant decided 8500 or 9500ix...i dont speed or do stupid **** in cities so i figure why spend 200$ more on soemthing thatll alert me at light cameras and stuff like that...

i also have to wait because i think i have something wrong with my timing belt, makes a rattle when turn on cold and at 3rpms...seems like the not the belt but **** im having a brain fart on the part thats a little loose and rattles....rrr...itll cost me about a lil under 500 to fix

Quote Originally Posted by absaynes View Post
    you have a pm
    replied and interested...just gotta weigh out my options and get this rattle in my engine fixed...but def interested...if your buddy has pics lemme know...do they come with gaskets?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid W/TheStripe View Post
    looking for a 3" downpipe for my 04 WRX, if you are parting out your car or have any extra parts

also if anyone has a 3" uppie

...or a passport 8500X50/9500IX radar detector, valentine VI or beltronics STi, please let me know
    do they make 3" uppipes ???

i got a 3" downpipe...
    invidia catless divorced bellmouth.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.