Wantd: Sti Trunk and wing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wantd: Sti Trunk and wing within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Want an sti trunk and wing that will fit an 02 wrx. original silver metallic colour. willing to trade my ...

Wantd: Sti Trunk and wing

Want an sti trunk and wing that will fit an 02 wrx. original silver metallic colour. willing to trade my reg trunk and wrx wing for it if you don't wnat to just sell yours.
    prefer local but if your serious i'll ship. im in Clinton TWP Michigan.
    Pm me or call 586-876-6901

Last edited by elementalb0y; 04-13-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: postd pic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Kid W/TheStripe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elementalb0y View Post
    Want an sti trunk and wing that will fit an 02 wrx. original silver metallic colour. willing to trade my reg trunk and wrx wing for it if you don't wnat to just sell yours.
    prefer local but if your serious i'll ship. im in Clinton TWP Michigan.
    Pm me or call 586-876-6901
    you know that you dont need a new trunk to put an STI spoiler on ur car...i just had a sti spoiler put on and it works fine...just if someone wants teh WRX wing put back on there will be visible holes...other than that you dont need to spend $$ on a trunk, just get the wing...my opinon at least

Quote Originally Posted by Kid W/TheStripe View Post
    you know that you dont need a new trunk to put an STI spoiler on ur car...i just had a sti spoiler put on and it works fine...just if someone wants teh WRX wing put back on there will be visible holes...other than that you dont need to spend $$ on a trunk, just get the wing...my opinon at least
    ohh i know just most people want the trade sti trunk too so that if they do trade they wont have holes

what im sayin is its alot easier just to trade trunks bc if they want a wrx wing then they wont have holes in their trunk...
    i think that made more sense... either way im willing to trade just spoiler, or trunks as well, long as their are no dents, dings, scratches, feces stains, ect.

what im sayin is its alot easier just to trade trunks bc if they want a wrx wing then they wont have holes in their trunk...
    i think that made more sense... either way im willing to trade just spoiler, or trunks as well, long as their are no dents, dings, scratches, feces stains, ect.
    dammmnn bump to your whip, i looked for that color for soooooooooo long, i had to settle with the sti blue with the stripe, which has actually grown on me but still lol...jealous man thats a pimp color...hard to find in NY at least...itll look more amazing with your spoiler...fyi i just put one on mine ill get some pics up soon....it cost me about 150 for the spoiler primed but not painted and about hmm 200 for the paint and install, luckily i only paid for hte install and paint...my girl got me the spoiler for my bday

damn dude wtf i hate you for having that color lol...looks fresh

damn dude wtf i hate you for having that color lol...looks fresh
    dude trade lol id rock the stripe

dude trade lol id rock the stripe
    you woulda had a deal the first month of me havin the car, but like i said its grown on me, i love it cuz it makes the rexy more unique ya know...everyones got this color...but no one has the stripe :P...how many miles you got on that bad chicken? lol i just hit over 60k bought it at 45k

ohhh 15k that fast????
    i wanna tell you but youd **** yourself

ohhh 15k that fast????
    i wanna tell you but youd **** yourself
    yeah i drive 16.6k a year just back n fourth from work...and thats JUST to work...lol

lol that means its really high or really low...hhahaha maybe i dont wanna hear lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.