turbo and some tools

This is a discussion on turbo and some tools within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; up for sale is a vf39 came out of my friends wrecked car was a stock motor with 32000 mi ...

turbo and some tools

up for sale is a vf39 came out of my friends wrecked car was a stock motor with 32000 mi has hairline wastegate crack but ran strong looking to get 320.00

i also have a snapon 7200 air ratchet that has just been rebuilt by snapon. it was only used once to see if it works has rubber grip and rubber head cover looking for 120.00

last but not least my IR thunder gun 1/2 impact gun that i used for six monthes it works awesome i just got a really good deal on a snapon lighter more ear friendly gun 100.00

i live in ri and i am looking for a local sale if your interested send me a message or call me at 401-662-3943
    Last edited by whiterex19; 04-13-2009 at 07:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this turbo is nice i was gonna use it but i dont have the money for supporting mods

bump

$300 shipped?

Bad turbo

Just warning people. . .

Bought this turbo after talking with seller, whiterex19, on phone about condition of turbo. . .

Seller mentioned how nice it is, no shaft play, 32k miles out of a friend wrecked car, etc, etc

I got turbo in mail yesterday. . .and. . .compressor fins are rubbing up against inside housing of cold side with shaft play like mad when spun by hand. . .

Contacted seller by email. . .

Seller says "it was working fine when i shipped it" "was the box damaged?". . .OH PLEASE

Workn on getting my money back. . .any advice?

Lucky to those who didn't buy this turbo!!

If this is in wrong forum moderators please transfer it. . .I didn't see RANT and RAVE forum?

damn, man!!! that sux.
    hope you get your money back!!!!!
    terrible when ppl do that
    07 Stage 3 WRX.
    300 whp/301 tq @17psi

thanx

thanx Stero1D. . .

i'm taking it to turbocity in orange county,ca to get a professional written opinion to provide to seller. . .but don't think he is interested as he is holding 300 bucks of my money and does not respond to my emails anymore. . .

i don't think the seller honestly knows what shaft play is and that fins rubbing up against housings is not good. . .but he could have mentioned it to me on the phone. . .

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE PEOPLE!!

ASK STUPID QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING SOMETHING. . .LIKE ARE THE FINS RUBBING UP AGAINST THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSING WHEN SPUN. . .

well i guess its my word against yours but when it left my house in the box everything i said about it was true so either your trying to scam me for a free turbo or it got damaged in shipping which i bought insurance for.