FS: VA: V1 Accessport for 2005 WRX

This is a discussion on FS: VA: V1 Accessport for 2005 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; First the good... It is "unmarried" from my WRX and includes the original box, cd with original maps, accessport, 05 ...

FS: VA: V1 Accessport for 2005 WRX

First the good... It is "unmarried" from my WRX and includes the original box, cd with original maps, accessport, 05 init connector, manual and accessport to car data cable. The accessport has economy, valet and the vf34 map installed... you can install the original maps back on the ap with the cd provided and use Cobb's website for any other map info.

Now the bad... I do not have the power adapter or pc to accessport null modem cable due to my dog thinking it was ok to eat the ends off the cables along with my mouse and keyboard cable.:lol:

The power adapter and null modem cable can be bought from Radio Shack or Cobb's website and they are both $10 each.

Null Modem Cable
    CobbTuning.com - Spare Parts

Power adapter
    Direct Plug-In Transformer Unit
    Input: 120VAC / 60HZ / 18VA
    Output: 5VDC / 1200mA
    Correct AP Power Supply? - COBB Forums

I am asking $250 obo and I will pay for shipping costs to make up for the cost in the power adapter and null modem cable.

I accept PayPal

2005 Cobb Stage 2.5 Aspen White WRX w/ Sunroof
    VF34'd - STI TMIC - 565 inj's - Blitz DC III Turbo Timer - Eibach Pro Kits - Rota Torque's 17x8in Wheels Bronze - 245/40-17 Dunlop FM901 tires
    STI JDM Front and Rear Strut Bar's - Greddy EVO 2 Catback- Invidia V2 Downpipe - DC Sports Uppipe
    Cobb AP - DC Sports Short Shifter - STI Seats and Carpet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ap

I can't get extra cash for a couple of weeks. I spent the heft of my play money on summer tires. I'll get back to you if you haven't already sold it.
    (Unless you are into guitar stuff, as I have stuff up on Craigslist being sold as I need to liquidate one sickness for another...)

-Michael
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.