FS: CO WedsSport SA-90 wheels and SR*S exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: CO WedsSport SA-90 wheels and SR*S exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale 3 inch SRS "ebay" catback exhaust. It was too loud for my tastes. It's in great condition just ...

FS: CO WedsSport SA-90 wheels and SR*S exhaust

For sale

3 inch SRS "ebay" catback exhaust. It was too loud for my tastes. It's in great condition just dirty. $150 FIRM
    SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS Here is a link for it.

WedsSport SA-90 Light Grey 5x100 17x8. $700 with tires (Hankook Ice Bears, enough thread left for 1 or 2 seasons) or $650 without. A couple scratches on two of the wheels.

Will ship at buyers expense.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump!

it figures i just ordered my sr*s a few days ago i would have picked this up. bump

Wheels sold!

150 shipped and ill take it pics to attorv@yahoo.com?

do you have tires?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #132

"buy it, ease it, brake it, fix it, trash it, change it now upgrade it."

"i can easily rip the spine out of cars, and watch their bodies fall into a sea of oil and metal"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.