version 1/2 front lip

This is a discussion on version 1/2 front lip within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; looking for a version 1 or 2 front lip for an 02 wrx, if any1 knows where i can get ...

version 1/2 front lip

looking for a version 1 or 2 front lip for an 02 wrx, if any1 knows where i can get one, i prefer buyin it from some1 then the auto shops or whereever

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just for reference, the V1 is discontinued and has been for about a year now.

Both are very very very rarely sold on NASIOC classified. If you see one, you better snag it as fast as possible.

GTSPEC makes fiberglass replicas of the V1, but ya, fiberglass...on a lip that scraped often. Probably not the best idea ;-)

Subydude used to make V1 and V2 replicas but they suffered from severe fitment problems, so they were discontinued a while back too.

Quote Originally Posted by chinme59 View Post
    looking for a version 1 or 2 front lip for an 02 wrx, if any1 knows where i can get one, i prefer buyin it from some1 then the auto shops or whereever
    subydude still has some V1 lips but they said you have to get it proffesionally molded by a repair shop for the best fitment. contact them and Dan can help you out.

Wes

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gottawrx View Post
    subydude still has some V1 lips but they said you have to get it proffesionally molded by a repair shop for the best fitment. contact them and Dan can help you out.

Wes
    That means they don't fit well. And it's still made of fiberglass. I would never mold fiberglass to the bottom of a front bumper.