5x114.3 17" Gold BBS's for sale

This is a discussion on 5x114.3 17" Gold BBS's for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey I got some immaculate Gold BBS's off of my 06 STI. I'm willing to get rid of the wheels ...

5x114.3 17" Gold BBS's for sale

Hey I got some immaculate Gold BBS's off of my 06 STI. I'm willing to get rid of the wheels and tires together. The tires are 225/45 17 Maxxis tires. They don't have a lot of life left on them, but they are still good to drive on. I'm looking to get about $800 out of all four of them. If it's not a local trade than u pay for shipping.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can you get a picture of the tires up and the rims?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigpimpin18 View Post
    Hey I got some immaculate Gold BBS's off of my 06 STI. I'm willing to get rid of the wheels and tires together. The tires are 225/45 17 Maxxis tires. They don't have a lot of life left on them, but they are still good to drive on. I'm looking to get about $800 out of all four of them. If it's not a local trade than u pay for shipping.
    will they fit the 02/03?

bump 4 u

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvis View Post
    will they fit the 02/03?

bump 4 u
    No. You need wheels from a 2004 or older STi, or in any case something with a 5X100 bolt pattern and ideally an offset above 45 mm or so depending on width.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

rims

03-04 have 5x100 05 06 07 have 5x114.3 i believe

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    $800 is a lot for wheels that will only fit the cars they come on. That's more appropriate for '04 STI wheels.

Sorry but I already sold them to a dealership for $1000.