05-07 OEM Impreza CD/MP3/AMFM stereo

This is a discussion on 05-07 OEM Impreza CD/MP3/AMFM stereo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an 05' Impreza WRX Wagon and I'm sad to say it does not have an Aux option. I ...

05-07 OEM Impreza CD/MP3/AMFM stereo

I have an 05' Impreza WRX Wagon and I'm sad to say it does not have an Aux option. I am looking for a factory stereo for ANY impreza that has this aux option. I am going on a road trip and would love to have my IPOD come along. Thanks so much!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've run into the same problem with the same car. It seems the only answers are an FM-transmitter, an aftermarket hardware piece which piggybacks on the CD player ribbon cable in the back of the stereo, or an aftermarket radio unit.

Maybe you would have better luck with an FM-transmitter driving in Oregon? They work poorly driving around Boston.

Went through several fm transmitter. Its not worth the investment. Sound quality is worse than tape.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Quote Originally Posted by 1trackmind View Post
    Went through several fm transmitter. Its not worth the investment. Sound quality is worse than tape.
    Agreed. I think I'm gonna pony up and buy one of those fancy Pioneer 7 inch touchscreens this summer :-D