TONS of WRX Parts and Legacy parts!!!!

This is a discussion on TONS of WRX Parts and Legacy parts!!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Alright I have a TON of parts for sale I will try to list most of them. 2003 USDM WRX ...

TONS of WRX Parts and Legacy parts!!!!

Alright I have a TON of parts for sale I will try to list most of them.

2003 USDM WRX Engine (Blown) Heads and block only - Can easily be bored out and oversized pistons thrown in no problem - 400 OBO

JDM Legacy Intake Manifold - Yes its the plastic one I know a lot of WRX guys love these cuz they run cooler comes with tons of hoses on it and the TGV's oh yea the fly by wire throttle too. I think its off a 2007. - 200 OBO

JDM Legacy Turbocharger - I haven't look at it closely enough, but I think the number for it is FT035 or something has less than 500 miles on it. It can be used for the newer WRX's too. - 400 OBO

USDM EJ20 Exhaust manifold. Headers and crossover pipe. - 30 OBO

JDM Catless uppipe or USDM Catted uppipe. 30-50 OBO

USDM WRX OEM Downpipe. - 50 OBO

WRX Fuel injectors. - 20 Each OBO

WRX Coil Packs. - Name a price

TONS of spare engine stuff like coolant resivoirs and hoses. Name something maybe I have it. Willing to ship. Like it says OBO I didn't really do research to see how much I should post these up for. Anything you need just ask I can can get pictures upon request.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

first of all, where are you located??

i'm interested in 2 coilpacks, can you please take pics of the please?